TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Joe G's Pizza Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't fall for the pencil trick, Joe. :hysterical2:

Have a great day tomorrow :) I know you will...

...Black Momba:

The Black Mamba (Dendroaspis polylepis) is the largest venomous snake in Africa, with an average length around 8 feet (2.5 m), but may grow to over 14 feet (4.5 m). It got its name because of the black inside of its mouth; the actual color of the skin is varied: dull yellowish-green to a gun-metal gray. It is one of the fastest snakes in the world, capable of moving at 10 to 12 mph (16 to 20 km/h).

...Black Momba:

The Black Mamba (Dendroaspis polylepis) is the largest venomous snake in Africa, with an average length around 8 feet (2.5 m), but may grow to over 14 feet (4.5 m). It got its name because of the black inside of its mouth; the actual color of the skin is varied: dull yellowish-green to a gun-metal gray. It is one of the fastest snakes in the world, capable of moving at 10 to 12 mph (16 to 20 km/h).

I can run 13 mph....for a little while. :ohsnap:

With a Black Momba chasing me, I can run as fast as I need to run! :hysterical2:

We're going to hit the sack a bit early tonight. Joe might be up posting some more - but Ruf ain't gonna last much longer. We've got a 5 hour round trip in the morning! :happy feet:

Joe, just in off the time-machine...

post-4902-1189831838_thumb.jpg :)

Dan

Thanks Dan! Warp speed ahead!!!!

I'll try to post frommy wireless "labtop" from time to time today... prob no pictures, but more of an update on the car, where I am, and who I've seen/raced!

The adventure begins...

Don't fall for the pencil trick, Joe. :hysterical2:

Have a great day tomorrow :) I know you will...

...Black Momba:

"one of the fastest snakes in the world..."

:yup:

Oh, and Dave??? If you have an Aveo chasing you, don't worry... it'll probably fall apart before reaching its destination. :redcard:

Oh, and Dave??? If you have an Aveo chasing you, don't worry... it'll probably fall apart before reaching its destination. :redcard:

:hysterical:

i just got a call last night from chevy customer service wanting to know what i thought of the quality of my new aveo. i said, compared to what? a gt500?

:hysterical2:

Ruf's home! I was asked to join the rest for lunch - but the Hut couldn't stay with Christine any longer than 4:30.

What a day!

We'll have some video (courtesy of Co-Pilot) and lots of good pics.

There's one pic in particular that I think will become a classic!

The three Mustangs drew a crowd at the dealer.

Joe was talking about making Indiana tonight - but I think he may shut it down before then.

More later - need to download some pics.

The Mystery of who Joe is will be revealed shortly! After a little more fun.... :hysterical2:

I've got dinner going and have a few minutes.

Joe is a very very cool guy.

He spent some time with Christine in the family room listening to her story about MS and looked at every card that she's been sent by SU members.

He shared some family background with us.

We laughed and laughed and laughed.

He's "good people."

Joe is always welcome at Ruf's crib. :happy feet:

Christine and I (and our "boys") wish him the best with his new car.

I hated to miss lunch - but good thing I did.

Christine slept most of the day and is sleeping now.

I fed the dogs - and got dinner going.

Her new anti-seizure med is taking away all energy she might have had. It's supposed to last 2-4 days.

Can't wait for Joe's first post from "on the road!"

Joe G here... on the wireless laptop, straight from Shoney's booth #12, off I-64, just outside Charleston, WV. :hysterical:

Wow, what a day!!

Ruf & Christine are the best hosts. Talk about hospitality!

Snoop & Co-pilot made it down... :happy feet: Great people!

I'm enjoying every minute of driving this car home. Talk about an instant smile generator!

You know when you have a cool car??? When a NC State Hwy Patrol officer comes up next to you, rolls down his window, and after I did the same says, "you think I'd have any chance to catch you if you punched it?" :superhero:

He rolled his window back down, gave me two honks, and floored it! When I didn't follow suit he slowed back down, again rolled down his window, and said, "I was giving you a freebie. Sorry, only one chance." :banghead: And with that took off and got off on the next exit.

Can't wait to get home, clean off the grime, and see all the pics! (all classics!!)

Joe G out... the breakfast sampler platter just came and I'm starvin!

Not sure what pic you're expecting. Sorry.

Joe - I'm sorry Christine didn't wake me when you called.

She's kind of "out of it" today due to her new anti-seizure med. She didn't even ask you where you were.

Be safe, my friend! I'll call ya and check in.

Ruf

Joe G here... on the wireless laptop, straight from Shoney's booth #12, off I-64, just outside Charleston, WV. :hysterical:

Wow, what a day!!

I'm enjoying every minute of driving this car home. Talk about an instant smile generator!

You know when you have a cool car??? When a NC State Hwy Patrol officer comes up next to you, rolls down his window, and after I did the same says, "you think I'd have any chance to catch you if you punched it?" :superhero:

He rolled his window back down, gave me two honks, and floored it! When I didn't follow suit he slowed back down, again rolled down his window, and said, "I was giving you a freebie. Sorry, only one chance." :banghead: And with that took off and got off on the next exit.

Can't wait to get home, clean off the grime, and see all the pics! (all classics!!)

Mapquesting Charleston, WV :stats::hysterical:

It says 4 hours, 58 minutes from Charleston to my city.

Joe, do you have an Xcal? Remove the speed limiter and get your a :censored: up here. :rant:

:hysterical:

No Xcal, but I'm running on pure adreniline now!

How long you gonna' be up?? 5 hours more... I can do that!

Two questions:

Will the beer be cold?

Can I crash on the couch?

Wow, what a day!!

Just talked to Joe! :happy feet:

I can backup his trooper story. Our guys down here - generally - are good ones. I've had several thumbs up from them.

Joe - don't you wish you had dropped down into 3rd and showed him? :hysterical2: He might not have witnessed that kind of acceleration before.

Next time you post - tell everyone about Snoop's car!!

Man - we had fun on I-95 today! :happy feet:

Be safe - and stop before you get too tired, you hear?

Archived