TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need help

RogerS

Thanks guys. The car was built in March or April and is at Shelby awaiting the mod shop. I've asked a couple of times for the report and have not received it. I did not know that the ordering dealer was the only source. I'll try again.

Thanks guys. The car was built in March or April and is at Shelby awaiting the mod shop. I've asked a couple of times for the report and have not received it. I did not know that the ordering dealer was the only source. I'll try again.

Well if the car is already built, I'm not sure whether they can still get the DORA. Shelbydude could answer this.

Are you looking for something specific on the DORA?

If the car was built in March or April I can probably get you the window sticker. It will only be the window sticker of the actual GT Mustang. Nothing will show anything done by SAI.

I would need the name of the dealer, city and state. And your vin if you have it.

Thanks again. I just wanted this for the paperwork trail folder I have built from day 1 . I have the sticker and the copy of the invoice along with a copy of the original MSO. I realize nothing will show for the SAI work. But I will have the receipt and work order from SAI for that. I will try the dealer again.

Thanks for your help.

Archived