TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08 KR (ebay)

GT500-07

Second KR bid ended today with a high bid of $57,705.00 ADM (Bill Smith Ford), reserve not met. This is the second time they have had this KR on Ebay. First time they were asking $125K.

As of last night (9/18) it's back on ebay, 3rd time. I talked to the salesman last week and he told me it was sold, guess the buyer backed out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Don't get me wrong I would love a KR but I think most of the dealers getting KR's are going to be aiming their sales at collectors as even from my limited knowledge, the mustang community is very much into modding and the KR with its high ADM's is in SS price ranges completed and with money to spare so I think most non collectors would go this route. Just my 2 cents

Don't get me wrong I would love a KR but I think most of the dealers getting KR's are going to be aiming their sales at collectors as even from my limited knowledge, the mustang community is very much into modding and the KR with its high ADM's is in SS price ranges completed and with money to spare so I think most non collectors would go this route. Just my 2 cents

I'd rather have the SS

Second KR bid ended today with a high bid of $57,705.00 ADM (Bill Smith Ford), reserve not met. This is the second time they have had this KR on Ebay. First time they were asking $125K.

As of last night (9/18) it's back on ebay, 3rd time. I talked to the salesman last week and he told me it was sold, guess the buyer backed out.

:hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

+1

Bill Smith Ford has their KR back on ebay for the 4th time. Right after they won one in the lottery is was posted at $125K, no takers, then 8/3 they got a high bid of $57,705.00 ADM, reserve not met, relisted in Sept and got high bid of $70,400 ADM, reserve met. Back up for bid today, 3 bids so far $35,100.00 ADM. Bidding ends 10/16

Yeah, What he said!!!

Archived