TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Razor color

Just curious what color razors you guys are going for and how are you deciding. I've got a black with tungsten and got a sample of the silver strip material. The pics from SAI are cool but I am considering the other colors to like the gunmetal or silver.

What color car and wheel choice are you going for.

07xl0074

Just curious what color razors you guys are going for and how are you deciding. I've got a black with tungsten and got a sample of the silver strip material. The pics from SAI are cool but I am considering the other colors to like the gunmetal or silver.

What color car and wheel choice are you going for.

07xl0074

I have Alloy with Satin Silver stripes, and I would go with silver on mine. I think it would match my stripes well. The gunmetal is a bit dark for me. I think for someone with a lighter colored car with alloy stripes that the gunmetal might look good.

• 2 months later...

To get a rough idea of what black Shelby's look like with silver Razors, see my sig below. Click on my CSM in my sig for more pics.

You really can't go wrong with any color Razors. There are other black SGT's (pics on SAI forum) with each colors - chrome, black gunmetal. Again, with a black car, they all look awesome.

I still couldn't make up my mind as the pics didn't really help. I finally made another visit to SAI to see the different Razors on the cars to make my final choice. It was worth the trip.

I also wanted to go with the Alcoa wheels but Amy talked me out of it. I think they would look awesome on a black Shelby.

Good luck with your final choice.

were those wheels part of the 40th package?

Do you have more pics?

It was an upgrade of $350. I have about 150 pictures of the 40th Anniversary party that took place on November 1st. Most of the pictues have people, many SAI employees, and I want to get clearance from SAI before posting any of them. It was a stunning experience. More to come, but we'll post it on another thread as to not hijack this one.

Archived