TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spy video from Las Vegas Plant

speco2005

We do have an Aussie but those were some dogs we just met.

I reserved a Shelby GT-H for this weekend at unlimited miles from the Hertz Fun Collection for

this Saturday! 325 horses will keep me somewhat busy for a short stint to get my mind off of the

GT500 for a few days. I will let everyone know how the ride went. I remember someone speaking

of front end noise when they test drove the Shelby GT-H. Sounds like the previous member before him

probably ran over something.

:bandance: :shift:

I reserved a Shelby GT-H for this weekend at unlimited miles from the Hertz Fun Collection for

this Saturday! 325 horses will keep me somewhat busy for a short stint to get my mind off of the

GT500 for a few days. I will let everyone know how the ride went. I remember someone speaking

of front end noise when they test drove the Shelby GT-H. Sounds like the previous member before him

probably ran over something.

:bandance: :shift:

From what city? I dont see them listed on Hertz site in the fun collection.

I can't tell you what city I rented mine from,but you have to call the Hertz main reservation line

to get one reserved G. You won't get anywhere trying to reserve one on line this week. Maybe

that will change by end of the week though. Good luck and Good driving!

I can't tell you what city I rented mine from,but you have to call the Hertz main reservation line

to get one reserved G. You won't get anywhere trying to reserve one on line this week. Maybe

And why is it impossible for you to tell us that?

Archived