TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NEW THINGS FROM SHELBY

Recently, when I got jacked around by Fuller Ford in San Diego, I called the Shelby Shop in Las Vegas to get some more information regarding the GT350H and inquire as to the availability and purchase. After some dissappointing answers, I was told in no uncertain terms that Shelby has quite a few projects waiting to be let out of the bag. I was told to be patient and that I would be pleasantly surprised by the pending projects due to be unveiled in the not too distant future! This information came from a very reliable source! Hang in there gang-------There's more to come!!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

• 3 weeks later...

Recently, when I got jacked around by Fuller Ford in San Diego, I called the Shelby Shop in Las Vegas to get some more information regarding the GT350H and inquire as to the availability and purchase. After some dissappointing answers, I was told in no uncertain terms that Shelby has quite a few projects waiting to be let out of the bag. I was told to be patient and that I would be pleasantly surprised by the pending projects due to be unveiled in the not too distant future! This information came from a very reliable source! Hang in there gang-------There's more to come!!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Yeah, Howard, over at Shelby Autos forum a Shelby spokesperson responded to an impatient post that he should hold tight, much more coming in the near future (as you said) but added that Shelby, and not Ford, would be doing a GT500KR. That's what I would expect because, if you recall, the Ford-Shelby rift was over the 1968 500KR that Ford pulled out from under Carroll and put in production (the '67 was Shelby's baby). That rift led to Sheby signing with Chrysler and Ford has spent the better part of the past decade working to win Shelby back so cars, like the GT500, could bear his name. Given this history, it's clear to me that a GT500KR would be done by Shelby -- can't wait to see what they cook up this time! ;-)

PS - I was just out there last week but nobody at Shelby would let out even a clue....

Archived