TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pics of Grabber Orange without the top stripes

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any pics of a Grabber Orange coupe with white side stripes and no over the top stripes? The reason I'm asking is that I've come across a dealer who is willing to trade a new Shelby plus cash for my Mach 1. I really like Grabber Orange and I think that taking off the top stripes will make it look alot cleaner, but I want to see some pics before I pull any trigger. Thanks in advance!

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any pics of a Grabber Orange coupe with white side stripes and no over the top stripes? The reason I'm asking is that I've come across a dealer who is willing to trade a new Shelby plus cash for my Mach 1. I really like Grabber Orange and I think that taking off the top stripes will make it look alot cleaner, but I want to see some pics before I pull any trigger. Thanks in advance!

IMO, GO looks AWESOME with black stripes...get the "naked" GO and order black stripes and replace the rocker stripes with black as well.. :happy feet: That would be one MEAN looking ride!!

There was one GT500 at Mid-America in Tulsa who had replaced his white stripes with black (plus a few extra stickers... :banghead: )

http://www.hallettracing.net/

This is under their Photo Gallery/Club & Group Events/33rd Mid-America Meet/New Mustangs folder Photo #46. I couldn't get a direct link, sorry. I don't know why they didn't put him in the GT350/GT500 section....guess the black stripes threw them off. It IS a Shelby though. And this is what the '08s should look like

Ps. I thought I would like the Black stripes better and wanted to order my '07 that way. But having seen them side by side, I'm glad to have the white stripes. Just my personal opinion.

The only stripe to get is the Tungsten with Gunmetal Razors,see for yourself.....

post-3364-1188245671_thumb.jpg

post-3364-1188245743_thumb.jpg

post-3364-1188245671_thumb.jpg

post-3364-1188245743_thumb.jpg

Archived