TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bad Boy wins 1st Place !!

FastFordNut

Congratulations Dave ! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

It was great to see someone from the forum take top honors.

Wasn't that the wise-guy award?!?!? :hysterical2: Seriously, you should see his car. Beautiful, and he has a laundry list of mods to boot! Congrats to the Bad family!!! :happy feet: You guys ROCK! They're really very nice people, don't let them fool you! ;)

Congrats, Dave.

Where was this?

Under a rock, you must sleep (say it like Yoda). TASCA! About 3,000,000 Horsepower there, too! Great event. :headspin:

And is that John Force behind you?

Yes it is him. CS was there, and Bob Tasca Jr (racer) for signings. Actually, I think John just got up there to congratulate him! :drop: Hell of a show. So many cool people, in spite of the 100+ temp!!!

Congratulations Badboy

I have never had the opportunity to see your car live but from the pics on this site and with the mods that you have on your car, I'm sure it is a well deserved award!

Congrats on the well deserved award. You earned it and the best thing about it, is that it is all in Fun.

Thanks, But does that mean I cant keep the money???? :hysterical2: You do meet the best people at car shows :happy feet:

badboy ..... lets see some detailed pictures of your car .. interior .... exterior ... engine compartment ... :happy feet:

Now thats what i am talking about .... Go* D** thats a beautiful car :bowdown:

Archived