TEAM SHELBY FORUM

what is up with this SERIOUSLY?

croz98gt

why doesn't it show all the post now?

did I change the settings?

It will show the first post and then it shows captions below it an i have to keep clicking on each post. I used to show like the first 10 or so post and then you wiuld have to click on page 2...........

If this is new IT SUCKS.

if i changed my settings help me get back to normal.

If this is the new fomat then i am gone......I don't pay for rr so that i have to click on every page.......

Sorry but it is probably my fault and I need to get it back so that I can keep reading

why doesn't it show all the post now?

did I change the settings?

It will show the first post and then it shows captions below it an i have to keep clicking on each post. I used to show like the first 10 or so post and then you wiuld have to click on page 2...........

If this is new IT SUCKS.

if i changed my settings help me get back to normal.

If this is the new fomat then i am gone......I don't pay for rr so that i have to click on every page.......

Sorry but it is probably my fault and I need to get it back so that I can keep reading

In the upper right of your page click options. Then in the pull down menue...click standard. This should fix your problem.

In the upper right of your page click options. Then in the pull down menue...click standard. This should fix your problem.

Thanks grabber......that was so annoying tring to read the tread and having to click each post.......but it is fixed now ......you are the man.... :headspin:

Thanks for asking the question. I didn't know this option exist. Thanks guys. :)

I have been on many forums and it was just a pain in the arse the other way. I wasn't going to click on every post. I would have left and found another site to frequent. Maybe I am just lasy, cause I just want to scroll down the page and read.

I have been on many forums and it was just a pain in the arse the other way. I wasn't going to click on every post. I would have left and found another site to frequent. Maybe I am just lasy, cause I just want to scroll down the page and read.

The same thing happened to me about 8 mths ago! I was pissed thinking the format has changed,but someone showed me the easy way to get the topics back to standard.

The funny thing is that I did nothing to change it but something got twisted..LOL Billy

Archived