TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TASCA DAY 2007

shlbygrl

The bad family , including my brother (protini98) on far right and my cousin behind the oldest "badkid"

IMG_2611.jpg

and last but not least..................

IMG_2636.jpg

It was an awesome day and one I will not soon forget....It was awesome that I met alot more Stangs Unleashed members!!!!!

The bad family , including my brother (protini98) on far right and my cousin behind the oldest "badkid"

IMG_2611.jpg

and last but not least..................

IMG_2636.jpg

It was an awesome day and one I will not soon forget....It was awesome that I met alot more Stangs Unleashed members!!!!!

It was great to meet you guys finally, too. Great pics and congrats on the 1st place.

From those pics, it indeed looked like an awsome day! It certainly makes me want to set some time aside for a trip at Tasca nest year.

Great pics! Thanks for sharing!

Even before we left the parking lot we decided we would definetly be back next year!!!

WOW Congrats on receiving First Place!! :banvictory: What and how much you put into that Car was definitely worth it. :victory:

Again very nice meeting the 'Bad Family'. :)

Thanks GT500FLYBOY! Great to meet you as well . I am still alittle shocked that we took first place! There was alot of beautiful Shelbys there today!!!

First Place!! Woo Hoo! :happy feet:

The pics of my Bad Grand Kids are priceless!!

I just showed Christine!

Thanks, Marilyn. Real glad y'all had a great day. Force is the Man!

Dave/Marilyn/Badkids,

Glad you had a great time...wish I coulda been there. There's this thing called a job that kept me from attending about 3 more of these major events this year :banghead: ....I had to pick a couple carefully. Congrats on first place also. :woot:

Glad I got to meet you in VA Beach.

Take care and I'm sure we'll meet up again in the future.

AD

Whoa, GREAT pics!!!! Your son is quite the racer, too!!! It was great to meet you guys finally!!!

Think: next year's show could be even BIGGER (if they have the room)!!! Congrats on the trophy! That is AWESOME!!! And you guys didn't even get arrested!!! :hysterical:

I thought you were the "Bad" family :hysterical2:

Dave/Marilyn/Badkids,

Glad you had a great time...wish I coulda been there. There's this thing called a job that kept me from attending about 3 more of these major events this year :banghead: ....I had to pick a couple carefully. Congrats on first place also. :woot:

Glad I got to meet you in VA Beach.

Take care and I'm sure we'll meet up again in the future.

AD

Thank you and yes we will .....hummmmmmmm.... for donuts?????? me like donuts.... :hysterical2:

BADBOY500,

Glad that I had the chance to met you. Your Evo GT500 is sweet dude! We have alot in common when it comes to Evo and keeping things simple. Remember, I'm only 20 min from Evo so if you need to visit Evo from time to time, let me know so we can have a few cold ones and shoot the sh!t. If you also need a place to stay when your in town, your more than welcome to stay at my house. Great talking to ya

Ken

• 4 weeks later...

Archived