TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TASCA pics from today

GT500FLYBOY

R.I. has got nuthin on Nag's Head.

Bring plenty of Cheese Wiz - Pork Rinds - extra brake pads - KY - Bail Money - Microfibre Towel's - Detail Spray - Thong Cleaner - IPods - Laptops - Drag Radials - Blow-up Dolls - Spare Change - and Fried Cheetoes. Hear?

Rhode Island ain't got sh*T! :hysterical2:

Bring plenty of Cheese Wiz - Pork Rinds - extra brake pads - KY - Bail Money - Microfibre Towel's - Detail Spray - Thong Cleaner - IPods - Laptops - Drag Radials - Blow-up Dolls - Spare Change - and Fried Cheetoes. Hear?

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Roger,

And you throw a great party which I will post on when I return. Wish alot of our guys could have made it! You guys are#1 in my book and very top knotch people! I think they needed the Nav system! LOL!

Thank you Mark it was great having the Florida Shelby's in the driveway along with some nice vintage GT500's. I will wait for my neighbor, who attended the party, to pass along his disc of pics. I found out after you left that he is a professional photogropher and took many pics of the cars.

Roger

You missed one `101 OCTANE`

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Great Pictures from Tasca Ford.

Did any of you guy who attended see or know if the Tasca Family still have in their possession any of the old Factory Race Cars that they and the late Bill Lawton made Tasca Ford, the Fairlane Thunderbolt, the Mustang and the 428 Cobra Jet motor the legends they are today?

Don't know but Bill was there. He signed my 1/18th model of the Cobra Jet Mustang as seen in my signature. I already had Bob Tasca Sr and Bill Gilbert sign that.

See my sig and Picasa site for lots more about Tasca.

My wife and I along with club members from NYC attended this awesome event.

We posted some pictures on our webshot site.

Here's link: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/560449330NybyuZ

Looking forward to the next Shelby event!

Cruising Shelby style! :shift:

post-9993-1194892129_thumb.jpg

Great pics. It looks like you grabbed a pic of my car on page 4. Love it. Thanks.

Here's more...

http://picasaweb.google.com/Adams.ShelbyGT

When is the show next year?

Likely to be around the same timframe as it is each year. I am bringing my SGT to Tasca tomorrow to finish the mods I've been planning with them since February (more HP and other - see my sig for more). I'll check with Carl, Bob or Mike and post more.

Archived