TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TASCA pics from today

GT500FLYBOY

Great Pictures from Tasca Ford.

Did any of you guy who attended see or know if the Tasca Family still have in their possession any of the old Factory Race Cars that they and the late Bill Lawton made Tasca Ford, the Fairlane Thunderbolt, the Mustang and the 428 Cobra Jet motor the legends they are today?

post-6536-1188079628_thumb.jpg

post-6536-1188079684_thumb.jpg

post-6536-1188079695_thumb.jpg

post-6536-1188079628_thumb.jpg

post-6536-1188079684_thumb.jpg

post-6536-1188079695_thumb.jpg

Thanks for sharing these pics Flyboy! Great shots! Too bad I couldn't be there... Couldn't squeeze time on my schedule for both Dearborn and Tasca. Tasca is actually 200 miles closer to where I live but still around 7-8 hour drive. Time permitting, I will definitely try to do both next year!

Awesome time today. Met more great people from this awesome forum...I will be posting some of our pics once the "badkids" get to bed which I hope is soon...Yes bryan, took a couple special pics of the kids for you.....Stay tuned!!!

I saw them!!

Man - you guys make me feel so much like family!! :happy feet:

I'm bad with names but I want everyone that I met at the show to know that it was really cool meeting so many members in a few short hours. I was in line most of the day like so many others that I just didn't get a chance to see everything. I did have the opportunity to meet with Amy and I did have my sun visor signed by Carroll. I hope at a future event that we all can get together and spend more time. Anyway, It was a good time and well worth the drive up.

Ken

Great seeing you again John. It truly was the biggest collection of Ford muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords I have seen in one place along with all the great people .

Here's one more pic you haven't seen yet.

George........

IMG_1094.jpg

TONY STEWART!!!! :happy feet: :hysterical2: :happy feet:

I have some good pictures of CS and JF which I will post Wednesday. Drove Sunday from Warwick R.I. to Roanoke Va.. Got to our RV park after 9 1/2 hour drive today and finishing the last 500 tomorrow to our home in Florida. It was great meeting all of you! Sorry I missed a few goodbyes......

Mark

I have some good pictures of CS and JF which I will post Wednesday. Drove Sunday from Warwick R.I. to Roanoke Va.. Got to our RV park after 9 1/2 hour drive today and finishing the last 500 tomorrow to our home in Florida. It was great meeting all of you! Sorry I missed a few goodbyes......

Mark

Mark,

Seems like your making good progress on the journey home. It was a pleasure meeting all of the gang from Florida! Hope you had a good time during your visit. Love the donut joke, told it a few times today. Got a lotta laughs!

Roger

Archived