TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Calabasas Meet 8/26/07

ShelbySteve

Hey Guys ShelbySteve here. its time to go to Calabasas!!! We had 6 of us going together last month. lets try for 10 or more this time

Remember we meet at Elephant Bar in Simi Valley Sunday morning at 6:30 AM sharp. hey UNDER10 maybe you could shoot us again on the 101. here is your picture from last month.

ShelbySteve

post-8657-1188001762_thumb.jpg

post-8657-1188001762_thumb.jpg

Hey Guys ShelbySteve here. its time to go to Calabasas!!! We had 6 of us going together last month. lets try for 10 or more this time

Remember we meet at Elephant Bar in Simi Valley Sunday morning at 6:30 AM sharp. hey UNDER10 maybe you could shoot us again on the 101. here is your picture from last month.

ShelbySteve

Are non-GT500's still allowed haha? If so we will be there.

ShelbySteve

I'm in.

ShelbySteve

I'll definitely be out taking pictures.

Sorry for the delay in getting these photos posted...it's been a very hectic week.

I was kind of thrown a curve ball when I went to take photos at the Kanan overpass. CalTrans had set up and was right in the way of the shot. I was able to move over and take pictuires right over the freeway but was shooting through chainlink fencing which wreaked havoc on the autofocus. So apollogies for the framing on these first couple of shots...by the time the autofocus had caught up, the picture composition was no longer good. I guess I could crop out the lead cars that were chopped in half but it just doesn't seem right.

Enjoy!

Bad boys rolling into town

2007-08CalabasasSuperCarSunday008_c.jpg

Despite the poor framing, I love the look of these shots...long line of beautiful Stangs

2007-08CalabasasSuperCarSunday013_q.jpg

2007-08CalabasasSuperCarSunday015_q.jpg

Parked at the show

2007-08CalabasasSuperCarSunday022_q.jpg

Archived