TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1 Year Ago, Today!

dgussin1

I picked up my shelby 1 year ago today.

It's been a fun ride. After 13,XXX miles, 10+ different states, and a lot of changes (coil over, suspension, power added, ccw wheels, paint work, eclipse nav, HID's, stainless works full exhaust + much more), I have thoroughly enjoyed this car more than any other I've owned.

She went from 435rwhp to 571rwhp (and climbing ). At least 75-100 140+mph blasts. A couple dozen 1/4 mile passes, lots or street races (both wins and losses), and a lot of fun.

She went from this

Shelby-Day1003.jpg

to this

IMG_0812-1600.jpg

I picked up my shelby 1 year ago today.

It's been a fun ride. After 13,XXX miles, 10+ different states, and a lot of changes (coil over, suspension, power added, ccw wheels, paint work, eclipse nav, HID's, stainless works full exhaust + much more), I have thoroughly enjoyed this car more than any other I've owned.

She went from 435rwhp to 571rwhp (and climbing ). At least 75-100 140+mph blasts. A couple dozen 1/4 mile passes, lots or street races (both wins and losses), and a lot of fun.

She went from this

Shelby-Day1003.jpg

to this

IMG_0812-1600.jpg

I like that bottom pic...really nice setting/lighting. Looks great. I still wish they would have offered that color combo with blue seat inserts.

I like that bottom pic...really nice setting/lighting. Looks great. I still wish they would have offered that color combo with blue seat inserts.

thanks. we are going to be taking some more pix with some better lighting. It turns out the camera was in the wrong setting, so it didn't pick up all of the brilliance of the setting.

Not sure if blue seat inserts would have been on my list of options...not really a fan of the red inserts.

Congrats on your first year with your Shelby. Your car looks great and I have enjoyed your videos. Time seems to keep going by faster as I get older. This summer just flew by. I can't stay out of my Shelby anytime I have some spare time or a errand to run. I am comming up on 6 months soon, and it seems like I just got it yesterday.

thanks. we are going to be taking some more pix with some better lighting. It turns out the camera was in the wrong setting, so it didn't pick up all of the brilliance of the setting.

Not sure if blue seat inserts would have been on my list of options...not really a fan of the red inserts.

I don't know how much better it could look. It's an absolute knockout!

Thanks for all the great memories Dave!

I've enjoyed watching your videos, reading about your modifications, performance, and advice.

Mine is only 2 months old and 800 miles. I keep her stock, and also put her through some street racing when I get a chance.

Also won and lost (sucks to loose doesn't it!), oh well, all-in-all loads of fun.

Of course on the streets you never know exactly what you are racing against (modified or stock).

Overall a super car for the price!

Keep pushing the envelope!

Cheers.... :party:

Archived