TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First time GT500 owner, long time fan

I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chad, I am a long time muscle car enthusiast. I first realized that I wanted a GT500 in 2010 while in Las Vegas. My wife and I were there to get married, and we went to the Shelby American headquarters that was near the race track at the time. After spending a few hours, ogling after everything, and buying a few souvenirs, we left. I bought GT 500 after my latest trip to Las Vegas. Because of a good friend, I found a 2010 GT500 that was originally exported for the head of a a university in Dubai. It was brought back stateside a few years ago and I bought it off of its second owner. The  previous owner had swapped the grills for the 13/14 style (I have the OEM).  One thing the vehicle still has the OEM roadside kit from Ford and has everything written in Arabic. I have all of the exportation and importation paperwork for the car. IMG_3488.thumb.webp.da8493026ef6397607bfddfd16d2b385.webp

Edited by Chad Johnson