TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Breaking up Great Lakes Region

John Guyer

Rumor has it that Indiana, Michigan and Ohio will start a new region and South Dakota will join Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota as Great Lakes Region. (corrected duplicate Indiana)

Maybe I'll be the last person to post on the forum. 

Edited by John Guyer

For what it's worth:

Thursday, January 12, 2023.

SAAC-MCR (Shelby American Automobile Club – Motor City Region) is entering its 48th year as club and has also been the Motor City Chapter of Team Shelby since 2017.

Formerly of the Great Lakes Region, we are now in the newly created Motor Cities Region comprised of Michigan, Ohio, & Indiana in Team Shelby.

Based on southeast Michigan, we have monthly in person meetings in the Detroit area, & a number of events each year. We welcome & look forward to meeting any new & returning members in the area! As Director of the Motor City Chapter, feel free to contact me with any questions. Steve White swhite9255@aol.com

Team MCR temp.jpg

On 1/7/2023 at 10:59 AM, John Guyer said:

Rumor has it that Indiana, Michigan and Ohio will start a new region and South Dakota will join Indiana, Illinois and Minnesota as Great Lakes Region.

Maybe I'll be the last person to post on the forum.

Huh?  Indiana is leaving, but SD is joining IN, IL and MN(!) for Great Lakes.  That makes no sense.  What happened to WI?

On 1/16/2023 at 2:07 PM, Hawkeye O'Saben said:

Huh?  Indiana is leaving, but SD is joining IN, IL and MN(!) for Great Lakes.  That makes no sense.  What happened to WI?

Sorry, didn't proofread. Looks like South Dakota may not be part of Great Lakes Region.

2023 Regions.jpg

Edited by John Guyer