TEAM SHELBY FORUM

supersnake calls in new england

I'm in MD (Mid Atlantic) and sent my SS deposit in last Thrusday. Tasca Ford would be a great mod shop for SAI. I'd try and get Mr.Tasca Sr. to sign the dash while the car was there. I can't make the show next weekend, but I have a good friend going. If they make the announcement I'll know with in minutes.

I'll be there, too. I've already put down the deposit for the 40th with SS power options. I've been called for the full SS and have a number, but haven't decided if I want the full SS or just the 40th with SS power. I also want to see the SS in person first. I'm leaning towards the 40th with SS power - and then I may add the SS hood later since that's only other thing I wanted.

Going to the show to see the SS in person before putting my deposit down.... I was called and put the decision on the back burner til these eyes check it out, but I'd really have to be turned off not to do it. Anybody else going this weekend to Tasca?

ill be there to see the snake and the kr

Going to the show to see the SS in person before putting my deposit down.... I was called and put the decision on the back burner til these eyes check it out, but I'd really have to be turned off not to do it. Anybody else going this weekend to Tasca?

ill be there to see the snake and the kr

Archived