TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th500

Below are the videos I took on a country road near my house. We had fun doing this and you'll notice my son's reactions are not contained. May thanks go to my wife who struggled keeping the camera steady while posting over the tunnel in the back seat. Videos include a hard acceleration drive by, a deceleration drive by and a semi-hard run from the drivers perspective. I also have a trip around the block from the driver's perspective but am having trouble with the upload. This last video would give you some idea of the drone many are concerned about. Again, please remember this is a convertible…individual results may vary. I have ideas for two more videos, but need a little more time...

Enjoy!

-MMc

th_DriverPers.jpg

th_Deceleration.jpg

th_DriveBy.jpg

Below are the videos I took on a country road near my house. We had fun doing this and you'll notice my son's reactions are not contained. May thanks go to my wife who struggled keeping the camera steady while posting over the tunnel in the back seat. Videos include a hard acceleration drive by, a deceleration drive by and a semi-hard run from the drivers perspective. I also have a trip around the block from the driver's perspective but am having trouble with the upload. This last video would give you some idea of the drone many are concerned about. Again, please remember this is a convertible…individual results may vary. I have ideas for two more videos, but need a little more time...

Enjoy!

-MMc

th_DriverPers.jpg

th_Deceleration.jpg

th_DriveBy.jpg

Excellent!!!!

Looking forward to mine being done!!,

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived