TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Nice sight at work !!

old school

They flew in yesterday & parked next to the Hangar I work in.....there here ( Coatesville Pa.) until Friday giving rides for $325 in the back / $400 up front !! Man do they sound good flying by !!! Chris

That's cool! Ok, I'm a complete idiot about airplanes....so go ahead and laugh at me....but I have a question.

If I wanted to get a ride in some type of fighter jet like a Tomcat or Hornet or something...is that even possible? :headscratch: Or perhaps there is a plane similar in speed/acceleration/maneuverability without any armaments that is easier to hitch a ride on.

I think that would be really awesome.

Dave

That's cool! Ok, I'm a complete idiot about airplanes....so go ahead and laugh at me....but I have a question.

If I wanted to get a ride in some type of fighter jet like a Tomcat or Hornet or something...is that even possible? :headscratch: Or perhaps there is a plane similar in speed/acceleration/maneuverability without any armaments that is easier to hitch a ride on.

I think that would be really awesome.

Dave

I don't know of anybody giving jet Fighter rides besides the Soviet Union....the ones in the picture are nicely restored WW2 Bombers....but that would be a rush to get a ride in a modern fighter !!

I don't know of anybody giving jet Fighter rides besides the Soviet Union....the ones in the picture are nicely restored WW2 Bombers....but that would be a rush to get a ride in a modern fighter !!

I'm sort of a thrill-seeker (ok, no jokes about the accounting thing :hysterical: ). I enjoy jet skis, I've gone skydiving, parasailing, whitewater rafting on the Gauley river, and I even drove a Pinto once :ohsnap:.

Don't mean to be morbid, but if I ever was terminally ill and got one of those "make a wish" things...I'd ask for a ride in a jet fighter.

:dreamy:

Archived