TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Don't forget us SoCal GT500 Owners!!

HotLap

Guys, we are organizing a track day at Willow Springs here in SoCal in early Sept. Will include the instruction, and lots of driving with instructor ride along. You even have the option of being a passenger while the instructor drives - to check ou tporper technique, etc.

See the ShelbyGT500 forum for details and I'll try and get back here and post more details as well. There are 15 of us comitted so far!

Do you have a link to where we can get more info.?

The School's website is www.barberdrivingexperience.com- We will maintain a 3-1 ratio of instructors to students and will have some trackside support as well. Instruction includes ground school, private 1 on 1 in your car some filming will be done (which Ford has asked for)

The track is rented that weekend by www.opentrackracing.com, we have run private training with them before and they run a very safety driven low key event. This is not a race, this is a performance driving event with additional safety, run groups and support.

I look to have a great group of instructors to assist. Including a former chief instructor at Bondurant/D1 driver that runs road courses for the Nascar Nextel cup and Busch series. A Socal driver that currently holds 7 lap record as well as some great SCCA Solo instructors and Time Attack winners. We will also have 2 BDX prepped 2006 Mustangs there hot lapping with their owners.

Man I cant wait!

Guys, we are organizing a track day at Willow Springs here in SoCal in early Sept. Will include the instruction, and lots of driving with instructor ride along. You even have the option of being a passenger while the instructor drives - to check ou tporper technique, etc.

See the ShelbyGT500 forum for details and I'll try and get back here and post more details as well. There are 15 of us comitted so far!

Hi,

This is Armen with the all black GT-500 no striopes. Please don't forget to put me on the list for Willow Springs. Thanks and see you soon.

Dig it!

Please PM me you contact info so I can mail off some more information. We should keep the thread current.

Hope you dont mind if there are a few AMG Mercedes around, we have been asked to provide training to that club as well.

Archived