TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Price, Date of release

:happy feet: What do you think the price will be on the GT-500KR? When does it hit dealerships? June 1st? :happy feet: :bowdown:

I think you're mixing up your GT500's. There is the 2007 GT500 - still due to start production early June. The GT500KR is just a internet dream right now - nothing I've seen from Ford officially about it. Earliest would be 2008.

Price... who knows! :shrug: Search around here - it's only been asked about 150 times a day! Ford hasn't announced it yet.

I think you're mixing up your GT500's. There is the 2007 GT500 - still due to start production early June. The GT500KR is just a internet dream right now - nothing I've seen from Ford officially about it. Earliest would be 2008.

Price... who knows! :shrug: Search around here - it's only been asked about 150 times a day! Ford hasn't announced it yet.

You are correct I got the two GT's mixed up and I meant the GT-500 which is due when? :shift:

You are correct I got the two GT's mixed up and I meant the GT-500 which is due when? :shift:

Production of 9,000 for 2007 is suppose to start June 5th so the dealers should get them end of june and customers shortly after that. This is hoping that there is no problems with the launch. :shrug:

Production of 9,000 for 2007 is suppose to start June 5th so the dealers should get them end of june and customers shortly after that. This is hoping that there is no problems with the launch. :shrug:

Don't forget this is the first year model run so hopefully there won't be any glitches like most first year models have. :bandance: :roses:post-5172-1147327665_thumb.jpg

post-5172-1147327665_thumb.jpg

Archived