TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post 40th Mods. How will you drive?

When you get your cars back, how are you going to drive them? Mine will continue to be a limited driver, which means a couple times a week in good weather and on special occasions and I also plan to do some limited track, both quarter and some track time. I currently drive 200-300 miles a month and think that is probably what I will continue to do.

I have entered several car shows and enjoy them very much. Almost without exception, the people you meet at these events are really friendly, especially the Mustang folks. Since we have a rare bird, many of the spectators have never seen a new Shelby up close and personal which is fun to be a part of. I'll drive to the shows that are close, and get a trailer to haul the Shelby to those with any distance.

• 2 weeks later...
When you get your cars back, how are you going to drive them? Mine will continue to be a limited driver, which means a couple times a week in good weather and on special occasions and I also plan to do some limited track, both quarter and some track time. I currently drive 200-300 miles a month and think that is probably what I will continue to do.

I have entered several car shows and enjoy them very much. Almost without exception, the people you meet at these events are really friendly, especially the Mustang folks. Since we have a rare bird, many of the spectators have never seen a new Shelby up close and personal which is fun to be a part of. I'll drive to the shows that are close, and get a trailer to haul the Shelby to those with any distance.

Well, sence my Vert will end up being 1 of one, I don't think I'll be driving it any more than on and off the trailer to go to shows. I'll have to put road miles on the coupe.

Archived