TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GOT MY CONFIRMATION #39

CANT WAIT THATS WHY IM YELLING. BLACK X/BLACK/RED IN. I BOUGHT THE PLATES ALSO SUPRSN8K. :happy feet:

that's crazy I'm 37 black coupe with black and red gut uh oh there might be a trend coming. I thought alot of people with black would drop out considering the stripe combo. Our cars will probably be there at the same time!!!!

that's crazy I'm 37 black coupe with black and red gut uh oh there might be a trend coming. I thought alot of people with black would drop out considering the stripe combo. Our cars will probably be there at the same time!!!!

WHAT'S UP SUPRSN8K? my plate says SS GT500. im one of the guys still waiting for the call. it must be nice to be #39, how does it feel? by the way what are you doing up so early in the morning...

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys i am new to this forum.

i currantly have a 07 gt500 and have just turned over 13,000 miles.

i just recieved my confirmation and build #08ss0050 for a 08 that i just purchased to have converted.

i love these cars.

have a great day,

george

i just recieved my confirmation and build #08ss0050 for a 08 that i just purchased to have converted.

i love these cars.

have a great day,

george

Welcome George, im sure you will find the little nuggets of information leaked to us will be as addicting to you as it is to us. 2 GT500's what a lucky man.

Vista

CANT WAIT THATS WHY IM YELLING. BLACK X/BLACK/RED IN. I BOUGHT THE PLATES ALSO SUPRSN8K. :happy feet:

i love these cars.

have a great day,

george

Congrats to both of you guys and welcome to the site. I sense that we will soon need to have a SuperSnake Arrival forum section added to this site!

Archived