TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I need pictures of Vista blue Shelby with Tungsten over top strips.

orangesnake

First off it was my extreeeme pleasure meeting everyone this past weekend. I have a friend thinking of putting stripes on his Vista Blue Shelby. Iam trying to talk him into putting Tunegsten over the top stripes on his convertible. I took four or five pics this weekend, but would like to show him some more. Can my Vista Blue Shelby brothas and sistas with Tungsten over the tops help me out? Thanks in advance and again it was awesome this past weekend!!!!

First off it was my extreeeme pleasure meeting everyone this past weekend. I have a friend thinking of putting stripes on his Vista Blue Shelby. Iam trying to talk him into putting Tunegsten over the top stripes on his convertible. I took four or five pics this weekend, but would like to show him some more. Can my Vista Blue Shelby brothas and sistas with Tungsten over the tops help me out? Thanks in advance and again it was awesome this past weekend!!!!

Great to meet you, too. Where are your pics?

Kyle is your man (CobraBoy). He has a vista and tungsten coupe but has great shots of it.

Here you go...

post-2517-1187116868_thumb.jpg

post-2517-1187116903_thumb.jpg

post-2517-1187116868_thumb.jpg

post-2517-1187116903_thumb.jpg

Orangesnake,

Don't remember if I met you or not. At any rate, we had a great time up there.

Here's some shots of my car.

Hope they help.

CB

4_21_07_106.jpg

DSCF2776.jpg

shelby_2.jpg

super_lo_3.jpg

front_1.jpg

front_2.jpg

front_3.jpg

Archived