TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally a Vin# and Build Date

DC500

I just talked to the GM 15 min. ago. I now have a full vin# and a build date of 8/27/07.What a rush, just to get this news. It has been a long wait.( over 2 yrs ) This is what I ordered:

UA- Ebony coupe

85A- Alloy stripe

GW- Charcoal black interior

OPTIONS:

68S- GT500 Premium interior

51H- HID headlamps

95M- Ambient lighting

THIS SITE HAS BEEN AWESOME AND VERY INFORMATIVE. My 1st mod will be JLT Stage1, thanks to you guys.

I will always try to put into this site the positive energy I have recieved.

Don

:happy feet: :headspin:

Congratulations Don, nice to see another Ebony car in Carolina. I am in the mountains of Carolina about 30 minutes out of Georgia. I too have been waiting 2 years for my car and recently found out it was built on 7/30 and the delivery date is the 24th of this month.

Congratulations Don, nice to see another Ebony car in Carolina. I am in the mountains of Carolina about 30 minutes out of Georgia. I too have been waiting 2 years for my car and recently found out it was built on 7/30 and the delivery date is the 24th of this month.

Awesome on that delivery date. I know you can't wait for the big day. Have a son that was going to WCU in Cullowhee. Are you around that area. I also have relatives in Asheville, Spruce Pine and Linville Falls.

Thanks I am counting down the days. I am in Sylva which is the town you go through to get to WCU. I am about 45 minutes west of Asheville. Look me up next time you are out this way.

Dan

DC

Congrat's on the good news!!!! Don't forget to post pic's after you take delivery. Hope your good news means my car is now closer to it's build date, which as of now is unkonwn. Good news for you and still waiting for me!!

Mike

Archived