TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2022 Team Shelby Membership

Hawkeye O'Saben

On 3/10/2022 at 2:57 PM, 99-9x said:

Renewed in January, still waiting.Anybody have any news or updates.

Renewed Jan, 13. still waiting also here.
wrote today an E-Mail to tscustomerservice@shelby.com
No Answer so far.

Edited by Andreas Buehler

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone received news or updates on membership? I signed up for a new membership and my confirmation order said to allow 4-6 weeks for the kit to arrive. That was 4 months ago. I tried sending emails but received to response. I did get to talk to a very nice girl and she said they were waiting on documents to include in the package. This was 2 months ago. 

I am wondering if there is a membership or this has been discontinued?

2 hours ago, Barb K said:

Has anyone received news or updates on membership? I signed up for a new membership and my confirmation order said to allow 4-6 weeks for the kit to arrive. That was 4 months ago. I tried sending emails but received to response. I did get to talk to a very nice girl and she said they were waiting on documents to include in the package. This was 2 months ago. 

I am wondering if there is a membership or this has been discontinued?

No, the membership kit is still a thing.  They have been running late due to items not being received on time to send out with the kits.  I would call Shelby again, and ask them what's going on with it.  Shouldn't take this long.  The membership kit is very nice, as SA is celebrating 60 years this year.  

Still waiting on my Kit.

On another note I updated my profile picture and my location but for whatever reason it doesn’t reflect on my posts.  I have to wonder why the old forum was retired, I was under the impression this was supposed to be a big upgrade, I’m not seeing it.

With all of the GT500 sales it’s clear they must have another preferred Forum.

Good afternoon.  I'm new to this Club and to this Forum.  I paid my 2022 dues on 2/21/22, however, I have yet to receive any kind of communication from Shelby nor have I received the membership kit.  I understand some delay on membership kits, but I'm completely baffled why there wasn't even a generic "welcome" email or message received?  Is this normal?  

21 hours ago, Matthew Athey said:

Good afternoon.  I'm new to this Club and to this Forum.  I paid my 2022 dues on 2/21/22, however, I have yet to receive any kind of communication from Shelby nor have I received the membership kit.  I understand some delay on membership kits, but I'm completely baffled why there wasn't even a generic "welcome" email or message received?  Is this normal?  

If you guys are past 6 weeks, reply to the email with the membership renewal receipt and that email will be sent to Rafella who is responsible for shipping out all of the kits.  

3 minutes ago, Larry Beach said:

Still waiting on my Team Shelby membership kit.  Ordered in December.  Charge went through in December but no merchandise delivered yet.  Any one from Shelby monitoring this forum?  Your help would be appreciated.

Just noticed I am showing as a new member to Team Shelby.  I've been a member since 2008.  Unfortunately it kit delivery gets delayed more and more each year.

On 3/28/2022 at 10:56 AM, SAI-JohnE said:

If you guys are past 6 weeks, reply to the email with the membership renewal receipt and that email will be sent to Rafella who is responsible for shipping out all of the kits.  

John,I did as you said and Rafella responded the next day. That was 4 days ago and my kit arrived today.Thanks.

On 3/28/2022 at 9:56 AM, SAI-JohnE said:

I'll give that a try and see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't know how typical my membership is, but renewal was ordered on February 7, 2022. I thought it expired near the beginning of the year, showed a renewal date in April during the process in February. I can't find that information on profile or anywhere else. Membership kit shipped April 18, 2022.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And like magic my kit appeared at my door step. Super nice job on the kit everyone. Even the member card is a step up. Really nice on the hat, shirt and patch, but the entire kit is full of great things, especially the book and really everything else included. Well worth the money and the small wait. Thanks!!!!!