2022 Team Shelby Membership

Hawkeye O'Saben

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still waiting on last two year's memberships.  Signed up as new owner in 2020 but never received anything.  Paid for full membership Sept 7, 2020 and have yet to receive any mail, email, acknowledgement whatsoever.  Emails to site must go to trash bin.  

On 1/21/2022 at 8:49 AM, rsgt500 said:

I tried to renew my membership today, and when I click on the cart, it shows the cart is empty.

On 1/22/2022 at 8:40 AM, larry muskat 46312 said:

Same here been a member for many years this is 3rd number change looks like we may get a new number every year not a big deal just happy to have things back.

We had an issue with the database while trying to fix a payment processing issue.  Both of these issues are resolved and memberships are working correctly

On 1/20/2022 at 8:47 PM, Lane Butler said:

Still waiting on last two year's memberships.  Signed up as new owner in 2020 but never received anything.  Paid for full membership Sept 7, 2020 and have yet to receive any mail, email, acknowledgement whatsoever.  Emails to site must go to trash bin.  

I would love for you to contact me and i can see what i can do about your issue. johne@shelby.com

7 hours ago, gchaser1 said:

I was member #38 when Robert Lane and Sharon Elliot founded the S197 Shelby Owners Association. It was an incredible source of information for those of us waiting on our builds. Once we had our cars, it was THE source for information on modding our cars. 

I don't remember my number from the early days. My info got lost and I had to re-join. My number then became 2417.

19 hours ago, gchaser1 said:

I was member #38 when Robert Lane and Sharon Elliot founded the S197 Shelby Owners Association. It was an incredible source of information for those of us waiting on our builds. Once we had our cars, it was THE source for information on modding our cars. 

I became a member back in 2006 before the merge into TS. I had a Mustang GT/CS at that time. I remember so many of us waiting for our 2007 GT500's to arrive. It was a special time indeed. I am glad to see that my old "how too" threads on the 2007 GT500 have been restored. I need to use some of them now that my Grabber Orange 2007 and 2009 Red Stripe edition are needing a few things done. Good to see your screen name my old friend. 

Great to see so many coming back to TS! Hopefully as traffic increases on the site we’ll see some updates to the site. . .

I can’t seem to keep signed in. Have to login each time I come back to the site. 

Would be good to be able to post photos directly to the site without using a host site. 

A like button would be a good feature as well. 

It seems there has been no resolve of the membership issue. That may not be true , i dont know. But it seems an update in general would be appropriate. I renewed my membership last month and have not seen hide nor hair of the membership packet not an email about my membership. Maybe someone in administration can explain what is going on in detail so the we can decide if our membership is a benefit or not. 

22 hours ago, Rodger Ward 18843 said:

It seems there has been no resolve of the membership issue. That may not be true , i dont know. But it seems an update in general would be appropriate. I renewed my membership last month and have not seen hide nor hair of the membership packet not an email about my membership. Maybe someone in administration can explain what is going on in detail so the we can decide if our membership is a benefit or not. 

An email has been sent to you regarding your issue.  

• 3 weeks later...