TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake CSM#07-166!!!

I think you're right. I asked Adrienne why I was #166 if I was #41 on the SS list, and she said Carroll got the first 20+ and the 40th people were also before me.

Hey man, did you get your conformation letter from SAI? My number dropped from what they told me over the phone to what I got on the letter.

Man you guys are killing me. I did get the call from Adrianne and I regretfully had to take my name off the list. Unfortunately, it is just a little to rich for me. Maybe I'll win the lottery or something :). Anyway, good luck to all of you. I can't wait to see some pictures.

venom07 (a.k.a. Kirk)

Kirk

What about the 40th with the power option? Nice package, a real head turner, and a little stealthier than that big bad Super Snake.

Now go drive your Shelby

Kirk

What about the 40th with the power option? Nice package, a real head turner, and a little stealthier than that big bad Super Snake.

Now go drive your Shelby

Yeah, I thought of that but the SS looks so much better. I already have the Razor wheels so that should be good enough for me. I can always get the Evo Stage II. That should solve my power fix for a lot less than $30K.

Yeah, I thought of that but the SS looks so much better. I already have the Razor wheels so that should be good enough for me. I can always get the Evo Stage II. That should solve my power fix for a lot less than $30K.

What about the hood? You could do that for a lot less than the Snake and get the bulk of the look.

Not yet. What # did they say, and what did the letter say?

Over the phone it was 734. In the letter it is 134. Hopefully just a mistake with the first number. I went on the SS list the day the magazine article came out in March. Per John I was in the top ten.

Over the phone it was 734. In the letter it is 134. Hopefully just a mistake with the first number. I went on the SS list the day the magazine article came out in March. Per John I was in the top ten.

I'm sure 734 was a misstatement.

I don't know what number I am.

That's the problem.

Pretty much everyone that has posted about being called by SAI was on the list after me.

I sent out an email today before I went to work and didn't hear anything back.

Maybe tomorrow I'll hear something.

Hey Man, I would not worry. I have been on the list since April and not heard. I emailed Adrienne and she emailed me back stating that she was calling everyone on the list and it would be talking hera while. My recommendatiobn is email her

Hey Man, I would not worry. I have been on the list since April and not heard. I emailed Adrienne and she emailed me back stating that she was calling everyone on the list and it would be talking hera while. My recommendatiobn is email her

I emailed her on Thursday and haven't heard back yet.

With the way things have been going to just get this car I wouldn't doubt that my info was lost or misplaced.

I'm not realy worried as it's not a locked in number of cars that will be done. But I don't want to have to wait for two years either.

I emailed her on Thursday and haven't heard back yet.

With the way things have been going to just get this car I wouldn't doubt that my info was lost or misplaced.

I'm not realy worried as it's not a locked in number of cars that will be done. But I don't want to have to wait for two years either.

I emailed Adrienne thursday the 9th and she responded the 10th yesterday. I was impressed. Anyway I asked if I could get a certain number. She said no, that numbers were assigned as she went down the list. Which is fine, just thought I would ask. I put my name on the list June 22 I will wait patiently for the call, very excited. do not have a car yet, order was placed this week. Joker you will be called if you were told your on the list.

Im doing a black vert, which with the lower HP plus being a vert should be pretty rare. My CSM #07ss0055. Will be sending it from Indianapolis. 2 other black verts in the area, this should set us apart.

Cooper I am in the Geist area. 07 Vert Black/Tungsten Stripe-Red/Blk Int.-Int Upgrade-Sirius-Shaker500 Picked mine up on 9-11-06

I emailed Adrienne thursday the 9th and she responded the 10th yesterday. I was impressed. Anyway I asked if I could get a certain number. She said no, that numbers were assigned as she went down the list. Which is fine, just thought I would ask. I put my name on the list June 22 I will wait patiently for the call, very excited. do not have a car yet, order was placed this week. Joker you will be called if you were told your on the list.

Thanks Reeper.

I still haven't heard back from her on the email I sent on Thursday.

I think black on black will be the rarest combo. Cool look I think. My red coupe has CSM#07SS0134. Maybe our Shelby's will be in Vegas at the same time.

I live in Simi Valley, So. Cal and have five GT500's within 10 miles of me. A bit crowded but thats cool.

Dan - any idea when yours is headed to Las Vegas - cool knowing that we will have an SS here in Simi...especially one that we all get to drive :happy feet: :happy feet:

Off Topic: Oh, don't forget to stay away from those really really fast GTO's :angry2: That guy was a loser for sure...only wanted to hear himself talk and not listen to the facts...doubting your time and the dyno posts on this forum...got no use for idiots like that... :rant: ...way to call his bluff though about willing to race him right there...funny how all the sudden his precious GTO was no where to be found :hysterical2:

see you again soon!!

Thanks Reeper.

I still haven't heard back from her on the email I sent on Thursday.

Joker45 - sorry to be off topic..but man that's one PROUD avatar you've got there.....don't change it anytime soon - hear!

Joker45 - sorry to be off topic..but man that's one PROUD avatar you've got there.....don't change it anytime soon - hear!

LOL HotLap.

I haven't gotten any complaints on it so I think it's gonna stay for awhile. :dreamy:

Dan - any idea when yours is headed to Las Vegas - cool knowing that we will have an SS here in Simi...especially one that we all get to drive :happy feet: :happy feet:

Off Topic: Oh, don't forget to stay away from those really really fast GTO's :angry2: That guy was a loser for sure...only wanted to hear himself talk and not listen to the facts...doubting your time and the dyno posts on this forum...got no use for idiots like that... :rant: ...way to call his bluff though about willing to race him right there...funny how all the sudden his precious GTO was no where to be found :hysterical2:

see you again soon!!

John @ SAI said I should get the call to bring her to Vegas sometime in last quarter of this year. Worlds full of boneheads like that guy with the GTO. It's great he loves his car just don't put mine down.

Rick Martin,

There are a few black verts up north. I now Iceman is in Noblesville. Dont mess with him, he is running 11.5 1/4 times. Are you going to do the SS package? I got mine last Nov.

Adrienne has me down for SS#0167. The problem is they can only get maybe 100 cars completed by Jan or Feb. I opted to schedule mine for December 08 since I have to wait anyway. Also gives me more time to save$$$. Rick

Archived