TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake CSM#07-166!!!

congrats dude, I'm #37 and mine is a black coupe. do you think there will be alot of black ones done considering the stripes?

WOW!! #37? That's amazing, especially in light of the fact that Carroll gets the first 20! Good question. I was on the fence because of the stripe. Does yours have a stripe right now? Mine doesn't.

I was hoping it would discourage other owners of black cars from getting the SS.to keep it a little more rare!!

I figure it will be super rare. I live in L.A. and have only seen 4 other GT500s (a blk vert that a friend owns; a blue vert and two red coupes {one of which I saw in San Diego}. The thing I found interesting was that Shelby said KR owners can get credit on the SS. To me, that means the SS is an upgrade from the KR, making a GT500 SS a significantly better deal than buying a KR.

I figure it will be super rare. I live in L.A. and have only seen 4 other GT500s (a blk vert that a friend owns; a blue vert and two red coupes {one of which I saw in San Diego}. The thing I found interesting was that Shelby said KR owners can get credit on the SS. To me, that means the SS is an upgrade from the KR, making a GT500 SS a significantly better deal than buying a KR.

I think you are correct. Especially with my local thinking 165k for the KR. :hysterical2:

I think black on black will be the rarest combo. Cool look I think. My red coupe has CSM#07SS0134. Maybe our Shelby's will be in Vegas at the same time.

I live in Simi Valley, So. Cal and have five GT500's within 10 miles of me. A bit crowded but thats cool.

I think black on black will be the rarest combo. Cool look I think. My red coupe has CSM#07SS0134. Maybe our Shelby's will be in Vegas at the same time.

I live in Simi Valley, So. Cal and have five GT500's within 10 miles of me. A bit crowded but thats cool.

Maybe yours is the red one I've seen around here. Red is a cool color, and it will look amazing on the Snake.

Im doing a black vert, which with the lower HP plus being a vert should be pretty rare. My CSM #07ss0055. Will be sending it from Indianapolis. 2 other black verts in the area, this should set us apart.

That will be cool. #55 is a great number!!

I got on the list April 30, and Adrienne first called me the afternoon of 8-3. If I'd signed up then, I would've been #157.

Thanks for the reply. I've been on the list since April 29th and haven't heard squat.

This is starting to concern me.

I guess I'll have to shoot SAI an email or something.

I'm guessing that my info got misplaced or lost at this point.

Thanks for the reply. I've been on the list since April 29th and haven't heard squat.

Send an email to Adrienne. She'll respond pretty quickly. Don't call. It'll take days for her to get back to you.

What # were you on the SS list? I was #41.

What # were you on the SS list? I was #41.

I don't know what number I am.

That's the problem.

Pretty much everyone that has posted about being called by SAI was on the list after me.

I sent out an email today before I went to work and didn't hear anything back.

Maybe tomorrow I'll hear something.

I don't know what number I am.

That's the problem.

Pretty much everyone that has posted about being called by SAI was on the list after me.

I sent out an email today before I went to work and didn't hear anything back.

Maybe tomorrow I'll hear something.

I hope she gets back to you with good news.

I think alot of the people with early numbers were on the 40th list so, which got the calls first. I had the option of 40th or SS. I was on both list as soon as they came out. #55

I think you're right. I asked Adrienne why I was #166 if I was #41 on the SS list, and she said Carroll got the first 20+ and the 40th people were also before me.

Man you guys are killing me. I did get the call from Adrianne and I regretfully had to take my name off the list. Unfortunately, it is just a little to rich for me. Maybe I'll win the lottery or something :). Anyway, good luck to all of you. I can't wait to see some pictures.

venom07 (a.k.a. Kirk)

Archived