TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500KR - by Shelby?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also see that FRPP has dropped the price (now $14,995) on the 5.0 cammer and it's still a full drop-in crate: Nice motor for anyone who wants to do their own Boss 302 :) I lifted this from the FRPP site...

M-6007-T50EA*

The 5.0L DOHC 4-valve “Cammer” engine is an upgraded variant of the 4.6L DOHC 4-valve Mustang Cobra engine, with numerous changes for improved power and durability. This engine is completely electronically managed. As part of the “Cammer” crate engine program, a stand-alone harness and engine management computer will be available separately. This will allow the engine to be used for many applications.

With proper headers (not included) and low restriction air intake and vehicle exhaust systems, the engine will exceed 400 Bhp and have a very broad torque curve, peaking over 365 ft./lbs.

Among the many features of the 5.0L Cammer are:

Variable geometry long/short runner, magnesium intake manifold assembly

All new Ford Racing 356 alloy aluminum block, specifically designed for this 5.0L engine program

Ford Racing high-flow cylinder heads

Ford Racing 12mm lift camshafts with unique valves, springs and rocker arms

High-strength racing connecting rods

Forged pistons with 11:1 compression ratio (nominal)

Complete with power steering pump, alternator and air conditioning compressor

Photo and specs may vary

This assembly is basically a complete package of all the high-performance modular DOHC 4-valve components being offered in the Ford Racing Performance Parts Catalog. These parts are currently in use as the core for a number of widely varying race engine applications. Modular 4.6L and 5.0L DOHC 4-valve engines have been successfully used in drag racing, circle track and road racing. Further component development takes place on a continuous basis at Ford Racing, and will result in ever expanding parts availability for this engine family.

Sounds like the perfect Boss 302 engine to me!!! :yup:

Please, PLEASE Ford build it, the buyers will :censored:

Wow 15k they were like 25k, maybe Ford is planning this for the Boss 302 that be nice, I was fine with a stroked 4.6 but I allways thought Ford do that due to the cammers price now that it dropped maybe weill c one in a Boss.

Yeah, and it's already out 16 months or so; could make sense -- who knows. It was in the FR500C -- I think that's the moniker -- the yellow Boss302-like FRPP racer prototype first shown at NYIAS in 2005. And the boyracer version sure kicked butt :)

Yeah, and it's already out 16 months or so; could make sense -- who knows. It was in the FR500C -- I think that's the moniker -- the yellow Boss302-like FRPP racer prototype first shown at NYIAS in 2005. And the boyracer version sure kicked butt :)

We can only hope....and lobby Ford every chance we get!!! :cheerleader:

Now that its a fact a Shelby GT is coming along I wonder how SA will be able to do all these cars. It stands to reason they will have to increase output to do all the cars proposed. They have dropped the CS6 by the way side to gear up. I hope its a worthy addition if its just a tag and bag to make money it really would kill the Shelby tradition for me personally. But hey theres money to be made. I figure a ADM for these is going to be standard equipment. I looked at my first GT500 closely yesterday it was cool looking it was sold for $68k but what I noticed most were the salesmen. To them it was just a sold mustang no interest in talking about it or opening the hood to show it off. They had a perfect chance to get me lined up on the new Shelby coming out talk it up and get me interested nothing didn't know anything didn't really act like I was even around or I could be a possible customer. I guess next time I need to start throwing money at them to get their attention :D

Over at Shelby Autos there was a discussion about Shelby doing the recently announced SHelby GT in Las Vegas (like the GT-H) and posts talking about how, at 10/day and 200-odd effective work days, that's only 2000 or so/year. That was followed by a post saying that no way this car is being done by SA-LV -- they can't even manage to ship CS6 kits (not true, but...*) -- it's being done in volume by Ford. To which Amy B (SA pres.) responded that it WILL be done in LV, just diff hood and stick+auto and maybe a different gear ratio (details still being worked out).

Of course, doing that for a 325HP car makes no business sense to me when it can be done for a fraction of the cost (my guess) on the line in Flat Rock -- just another parts-list build variation.

So I just posted this question to Shelby Autos...

Amy, can you give a rough idea of production volumes anticipated on the Shelby GT (realizing it can change of course based on a variety of things)?

Aside from gear ratios, what do you plan to install in LasVegas? FRPP power packs (CAI/exhaust)? It would seem all of that can be done more cost effectively in Flat Rock. Or are you getting a special group option build from Ford and then doing some final fit-up in Las Vegas? It would seem crazy to be swapping rear axles again out in Las Vegas, yes? Appreciate your thoughts on this because I'm confused right now -- are these Shelby-serialed cars?

I'm assuming they'll be sold through Ford dealers, or is the widespread talk that Shelby Autos cannot sell Shelbys directly under the contract with Ford inaccurate? Appreciate if you can clarify these points now that the car is anounced.

Best regards and thanks for all you do!

Dan

Let's see what they have to say, because I don't know who is going to buy a 325HP mustang with an inflated MSRP (gotta be; plus an ADM if it's [bow your heads and open your wallet] made by Shelby) when you could make all the changes yourself for a couple thou. This is patently absurd IMHO.

If it is actually 'built' in Las Vegas, I think it will be a Ford special group option and LasVegas will just trim it out. That makes no sense to me from a production viewpoint, but, hey, this is a Shelby [yes, bow again]!

<cynical tone intended ;-) >

Carroll Shelby is one of my life-heroes and I would respect him for his achievements on the track even if he never built a Shelby Mustang, but my fear is we're witnessing one of the stand-out assinine production decisions of all time. Maybe this is in response to all the talk on the GT500 not being a 'real' Shelby? Dunno. But if that's the reason, it's clear they don't understand the criticisms their reading. There's only one thing sillier than thinking (back several months ago) that the Shelby GT500 was being made by Shelby, and that's to now have Shelby actually make the Shelby GT with only 325HP. It makes no sense, hence my note to Amy.

Sheesh! We shall see. <pass the pipe> ;-)

<edit: *fyi... Hillbank Motorsports has assumed all distribution responsibility for the CS6 kits. Sounds like prior orders will be filled by SA-LV and all subsequent orders by Hillbank.

I was disappointed to see SA dump the CS6 it was their car it could have been something cool. There isn't enough time for them to produce any decent amount of cars to be available to the public. At this point the whole Shelby thing is getting played out you have dealers ransoming cars like they belong in Fort Knox and Ford turning out a GT-H basically that SA will lay hands on to justify some jacked ADM. I love the fact Ford is making differnet cars but if I can't afford to buy one what good is it ? For Shelby American to do a car I think is great but I wish it was something really cool and had a attitude not a half way attempt to catch on to the craze caused by the GT500. A Shelby should have its own personality a feel about it. The Shelby GT doesn't give me that impression maybe it will be a sleeper and surprise us with how it all turns out but right now I'm not so sure this car will be a big hit like some may think it to be.

I was disappointed to see SA dump the CS6 it was their car it could have been something cool. There isn't enough time for them to produce any decent amount of cars to be available to the public. At this point the whole Shelby thing is getting played out you have dealers ransoming cars like they belong in Fort Knox and Ford turning out a GT-H basically that SA will lay hands on to justify some jacked ADM. I love the fact Ford is making differnet cars but if I can't afford to buy one what good is it ? For Shelby American to do a car I think is great but I wish it was something really cool and had a attitude not a half way attempt to catch on to the craze caused by the GT500. A Shelby should have its own personality a feel about it. The Shelby GT doesn't give me that impression maybe it will be a sleeper and surprise us with how it all turns out but right now I'm not so sure this car will be a big hit like some may think it to be.

+1, kb67... Yeah, I could see if Ford did the '01 alloy 4V cobra motor (320HP) for them with the FRPP CAI, headers, 2.75" x-pipe catbacks and reflashed the ECU. That's all off-the-shelf parts that yield about 375HP. And the '01 Cobra 4.6 would easily hold that power reliably and revs really nicely (stock to 6,800 but guys re-flash 'em for 7,200 just fine). If Ford is concerned about the FRPP tube headers not lasting they could use the cast units (new part) similar to the ones on the Ford GT or just use the GT500 headers which we know fit just fine.

If that was built at Flat Rock I'd be suprised if it would MSRP more than $3K over the base GT. That would be a great value!

Reply from Amy B at Shelby Autos to my post #67 above:

Amy, concerning making the Shelby GT in LV, can you give a rough idea of production volumes anticipated on the Shelby GT (realizing it can change of course based on a variety of things)?

I believe we stated publically, or mark fields did, it will be under 10K, we are still finalizing.

Aside from gear ratios, what do you plan to install in LasVegas? FRPP power packs (CAI/exhaust)? It would seem all of that can be done more cost effectively in Flat Rock. Or are you getting a special group option build from Ford and then doing some final fit-up in Las Vegas? It would seem crazy to be swapping rear axles again out in Las Vegas, yes? Appreciate your thoughts on this because I'm confused right now -- are these Shelby-serialed cars?

I think the main point to understand is that it is very hard for ford to make small runs on the line in less then a year turnaround. We are their "hit the ground running" partner. They give us advice, help with certification and are a true partner, we give them speed. we have the suspension kit, x pipe. The axels are not currently a line item, so hence we have to do it. It works ok.

I'm assuming they'll be sold through Ford dealers, or is the widespread talk that Shelby Autos cannot sell Shelbys directly under the contract with Ford inaccurate? Appreciate if you can clarify these points now that the car is anounced.

The partnership with Ford is that we will do everything with and thru them. That is why it is important to conform and comply to the regulations and systems.

Thanks Amy

Good answers, I think, though she mised a couple of Qs -- there's some problems with that thread right now (@SA), but I will thank her for a thoughtful and quick response as soon as it's working again.

Not sure how they will be able to increase capacity some 5-fold ober their GT-H capability but I kinda like the notion of SA being the 'quick-response' team for Ford. Could come in handy to rapidly respond to Camaro/Challenger with quick, kicked-up variants until Ford's next turn of the crank (at least that's the strategy I'd want to see them fulfill). As long we don't have to call the ADM police :fan:

Shelby has been taking some heat about this car online and to her everlasting credit, AmyB has been doing her realistic best to answer some of it straight up. In response to some of the same questions and some of the guff that comes with the online comumity these days, some interesting and thoughtful responses. I'll let you folks respond before I add my thoughts... TMS/Shelby GT Guys, I want to thank you all for the posts. I think your confusion lies in the similiarities of the GT/CS. I am not aware of any power upgrades to the GT/CS. If their is, my appologies. And infact the original CS did use shelby parts as well. So it was natural to share them.

That aside, we use the ford racing power upgrade kit, the FR suspension upgrade, the drag pak on the manuals, with the hurst shift kit, the x pipe, the 3:55 rear in the Gt-H and hopefully the 3:73 in the GT. Theres some other parts, but I dont have the list here.

I also agree these are all ford parts, but we built this car to conform to all regulations and warrenties in Ford. It is also a car built in partnership with ford. So it should share style, just like the GT/CS shares some of the vintage shelby. We did this to be ford's partner the way Carroll did it 40 years ago. The easier route is to do like roush and saleen, we chose this route as it secures the legacy of carroll Shelby, he should be with ford. Also We didn't want to be like the other manufacturers we wanted these to be sanctioned and warrentied. Ford made a great car in the GT500, but it also made it hard for us to deliver our first retail car. Do we do more HP and features, or less. We chose less so everyone who ever dreamed of shelby, could possibly have one. Then they can buy the shelby gauges, the shelby wheels, the shelby brakes, the supercharger and all the other stuff we are making. and not ruin the registry, or they could leave it be and enjoy it. I have driven this car and its a great car, if you haven't driven it, you are selling it short. To some its not that great, because its simple, but sometimes simple can be great, we put this combination together and it works, and its affordable, and it;s a true shelby.

Now, on the comments, I agree in that they weren't "personnal" persay, but I think they were harsh and I think a lot of good people who worked on these projects whether from shelby or ford, would be hurt. many my team, and I am not sure who here is a team leader wouldn't stand up for their team.

My team might not be hitting home runs yet, but there are plenty of at bats left. 40 years ago Carroll had a lot of different cars, some were big HP monsters, some sucked, but all are loved by someone today.

Maybe most of you didnt know shelby was 5+million in the hole 11 months ago, 2 years of backordered cobras, almost out of business. Not a way for a legend to go out. Now, cobra backorders are almost complete, a new deal with ford and a legacy secured...Im ok with the baby steps. As I already know there will be some, I will never please, hopefully they will one day build their own shelby using my parts.

you know, when you take a step back, Some people Fill up twice from LA to vegas, Some do round trip with one tank...lol Neither is better or worse. I would rather take a hit on a car like the Shelby Gt then only make 500 of something so cool only 1% of the population will get to see it, forget about buying it. I think the post about me lurking is a good one, I definately made a mistake in jumping in so fast, so much. I do appreciate the coments, and I have ready made a call into detroit about the fender badge.

Anyway, I appreciate all the feedback, I will think about as we start on the next project...

Amy

] "

Thanks, Rob... it will be interesting to see what the MSRP comes in at. It's almost like it's a test to see what the Shelby name is worth. It's essentially a GT with under $1K of parts-bin stuff from Ford/FRPP. If it was built on a Ford line it would add very little to MSRP. 'Built by Shelby, who knows. I can't see it adding more that $3K in 'value' (and that's a stretch!). If it's the ADM game all over again, it must be collectors hiding in the bushes, because the enthusiasts won't stand in line for this one, even though I wouldn't mind winning one :)

Thanks, Rob... it will be interesting to see what the MSRP comes in at. It's almost like it's a test to see what the Shelby name is worth. It's essentially a GT with under $1K of parts-bin stuff from Ford/FRPP. If it was built on a Ford line it would add very little to MSRP. 'Built by Shelby, who knows. I can't see it adding more that $3K in 'value' (and that's a stretch!). If it's the ADM game all over again, it must be collectors hiding in the bushes, because the enthusiasts won't stand in line for this one, even though I wouldn't mind winning one :)

Interesting thoughts on what the FRPP parts are REALLY worth. It may turn out that the markup from FRPP VS. the cost to S.A. tells us something about where Fords cost recovery in engineering is.(as oppossed to MSRP). Perhaps in the AM I will do the due diligence on the FRPP website to nail down the parts cost, however I still have to wonder at the value part. I realize that both Ford and SA have an interest in reviving the SHELBY buzz, however I wonder how they split the interest between fans of the old and the new? I suggest that the next mustang based SE should have some engineering content behind it....

Let's see what they have to say, because I don't know who is going to buy a 325HP mustang with an inflated MSRP (gotta be; plus an ADM if it's [bow your heads and open your wallet] made by Shelby) when you could make all the changes yourself for a couple thou. This is patently absurd IMHO.

If it is actually 'built' in Las Vegas, I think it will be a Ford special group option and LasVegas will just trim it out. That makes no sense to me from a production viewpoint, but, hey, this is a Shelby [yes, bow again]!

<cynical tone intended ;-) >

"Bow your heads and open your wallet" - - - :hysterical::hysterical:

THAT is some funny stuff there 68!! I like your style.

"Bow your heads and open your wallet" - - - :hysterical::hysterical:

THAT is some funny stuff there 68!! I like your style.

Hey, Joe, thanks... guess those ADMs are starting to wear thin on me :rant::)

I think Ford found a new cash cow: S_H_E_L_B_Y ... slap that on and, voila, instant buzz and ADM's to go!

Let's all go down to our dealers now and kneel in line on the hot coals until we have the honor of of being picked-up and shaken by our heels until our pockets turn inside out. Sheesh! :doh::fan: :wacko:

Seriously, though, the Shelby GT is kinda nice overall as long as the MSRP is inline with what you get (and the ADMs are low). AND, I see that the Ford Racing Parts has posted availability of a twin-screw for the '07 4.6L 3v, but no details yet -- looks like the page was just put up(?). Link: Twin-screw for '07 4.6 3v from Ford Racing Parts The timing is conspicuous... buy a Shelby GT and have your dealer add a twin screw! Hmmmm. Not a bad idea!

-Dan

I think Ford found a new cash cow: S_H_E_L_B_Y ... slap that on and, voila, instant buzz and ADM's to go!

Let's all go down to our dealers now and kneel in line on the hot coals until we have the honor of of being picked-up and shaken by our heels until our pockets turn inside out. Sheesh! :doh::fan: :wacko:

Yeah +1 there things have gotten to the point folks are getting upset that Ford is going to offer 2 cars. Its just part of the turmoil that the whole naming thing has brought down. To me a dash plague from Shelby won't make it a better car getting it as balanced as possible and offering it with some differnet options would really make it a better car. The GT500 is a nice car the badging makes it something that some dealers feel makes it more than what it really is. So they put a high ADM on it and say either take it or I'll shrink wrap it for posterity. Now when the Shelby GT that comes from SA hits its going to get really crazy. It should be a great time for mustang fans but with all this extra stuff to sort thourgh you have to temper your excitement because you have to expect to be disappointed if you go and try and purchase one of these cars. Thats just my take on that though some folks are having great success while some of us are not.

I still wonder how SA will produce a good run of production cars I can't see them knocking out 10k cars more like 3k if they really kick butt. But they may pull a rabbit out of the hat there you never know.

As for a dealership installed super charger isn't that a warranty breaker even if the dealer does it ? Thats what ford could do is make dealer installed options for all the FRPP kits and make a killing. Anything they offer in the FRPP catalog you can add to your car when you order it up. Be a nice income boost for some dealers and its not going to tie up alot of time in doing the work.

I suppose the FRPP twin-screw would void the warranty. I think that's why so many people are opting for the Roushcharger instead which preserves the 3/36 powertrain waranty -- wonder if they'll up it now to reflect the enhanced warranty?

The irony with ADMs is that if no one is willing to pay them, they don't exist. I'm doing my part -- never have and never will pay over MSRP (never have paid more than $300 over invoice, and that includes '01 Cobra). I'll wait till the very end if that's what it takes and will pass on the car if price isn't right (or get a Boss :) ).

Yeah, I can't se Shelby going from about 200/mo to 800-1000/mo unless Ford is doing more of the build. I suspect that if the axle-swap (GT-H) was eliminated by the factory, the cars could be done more quickly. Las Vegas is flat-floor with (6, I think) two-post lifts.

I suppose the FRPP twin-screw would void the warranty. I think that's why so many people are opting for the Roushcharger instead which preserves the 3/36 powertrain waranty -- wonder if they'll up it now to reflect the enhanced warranty?

The irony with ADMs is that if no one is willing to pay them, they don't exist. I'm doing my part -- never have and never will pay over MSRP (never have paid more than $300 over invoice, and that includes '01 Cobra). I'll wait till the very end if that's what it takes and will pass on the car if price isn't right (or get a Boss :) ).

Yeah, I can't se Shelby going from about 200/mo to 800-1000/mo unless Ford is doing more of the build. I suspect that if the axle-swap (GT-H) was eliminated by the factory, the cars could be done more quickly. Las Vegas is flat-floor with (6, I think) two-post lifts.

+1....if everyone refused to pay ADM's, dealers would have no choice but to stop participating in that behavior. I'm with you Dan, I never have and never will pay ADM for any vehicle.

I don't see how SA can produce the kind of volume they are promising unless Ford does 90% of the work at the factory...hmmm....let's see, if they want to produce 10,000 units with only 6 lifts, that's over 1,600 units per lift per year or 6+ cars per day assuming a 5 day work week...better hope the lifts don't break or :fan:

I like the new shelby Gt but I think SA should put like a carrol shelby signature like on one of the stripes on the hood then theyll have a reason to say its a shelby, becuase like said all this bassically is is a Gt with ford racing basic boltons and a body kit, idc if all this was put togehter at SA, put a signature on it and make it special and even if it was a duplicated signature from CS I bet many ppl would find it special, special enough to have ADM's.

I like the new shelby Gt but I think SA should put like a carrol shelby signature like on one of the stripes on the hood then theyll have a reason to say its a shelby, becuase like said all this bassically is is a Gt with ford racing basic boltons and a body kit, idc if all this was put togehter at SA, put a signature on it and make it special and even if it was a duplicated signature from CS I bet many ppl would find it special, special enough to have ADM's.

That's a good point. On the Chip Foose mustangs he's doing in partnership with Unique Performance (the company that did the 67-68 Super-hi-po SAAC-registered Shelby remakes a couple years back), Foose's signature is featured in a couple of spots on the car. Makes even more sense for CS!

That's a good point. On the Chip Foose mustangs he's doing in partnership with Unique Performance (the company that did the 67-68 Super-hi-po SAAC-registered Shelby remakes a couple years back), Foose's signature is featured in a couple of spots on the car. Makes even more sense for CS!

I wonder if he has one of those special "celebrity" pens that are made with the VIP's DNA in the ink.... :hysterical:

Just give me a no-holds bar KR model for next year! Inside news has it,at over 600hp!

Just halucinating out loud for a minute...

Here's what SA has said:

"I think the main point to understand is that it is very hard for ford to make small runs on the line in less then a year turnaround. We are their "hit the ground running" partner. They give us advice, help with certification and are a true partner, we give them speed."

And earlier they made comment to the effect:

'...it will be Shelby, not Ford that does a KR.'

And given that the best windage on the '09 (MY '10) 'stang refresh is likely to include:

-Big block (Hurricane) offering (or at least compatibility)

-State-of-the-art Dana IRS (i.e. Aussie GT-P unit)

And given that CS is now offering:

-427 6-bot main side-oiler siamesed 427 motors

-line of engine parts for the 427 big block

Take the above and :stirpot: and out pops.... a GT500KR! :)

Just halucinating, but if that doesn't come together that way as some point, I'd be astonished!

Bow down, pass the vinyl stripes and turn my pockets inside out!!! :woohoo: <--couldn't find an 'haleluhia'>

Just halucinating out loud for a minute...

Here's what SA has said:

"I think the main point to understand is that it is very hard for ford to make small runs on the line in less then a year turnaround. We are their "hit the ground running" partner. They give us advice, help with certification and are a true partner, we give them speed."

And earlier they made comment to the effect:

'...it will be Shelby, not Ford that does a KR.'

And given that the best windage on the '09 (MY '10) 'stang refresh is likely to include:

-Big block (Hurricane) offering (or at least compatibility)

-State-of-the-art Dana IRS (i.e. Aussie GT-P unit)

And given that CS is now offering:

-427 6-bot main side-oiler siamesed 427 motors

-line of engine parts for the 427 big block

Take the above and :stirpot: and out pops.... a GT500KR! :)

Just halucinating, but if that doesn't come together that way as some point, I'd be astonished!

Bow down, pass the vinyl stripes and turn my pockets inside out!!! :woohoo: <--couldn't find an 'haleluhia'>

Now THAT'S my kind of hallucination!!! I'd love to see Shelby come out with the KR (not that I could afford one) but it could provide some competition for the Z06 (although the KR in that instance would stand for Killer Reduction - as in weight reduction).

My friend, you know how I value your thoughts and good humor, however I think you are dead wrong on that one. That sort of car needs serious development work. SERIOUS development work. Not to mention the QA on what is essentially a multi build race car. Shelby flat out can't do that AND build 10 000 GT-S's, along with whatever COBRA's they have in the pipeline. If this car is not already done, it isn't going to happen in any serious way, as SVT is already on to the truck project and although I seriously doubt it, hopefully a REAL BOSS. Weve already seen HTT , say in BM 9, that they don't have any ability to do whatever else anyone comes up with(A whole other thread on Mr T.T. is in my future)and that had to have been fairly recent. As much as I WANT this car, and as much as it SHOULD be done, I just can't see it. I hope to fate that they are already putting some serious effort into that redesign, or we(Ford SVT enthusiasts) will be coasting for some years to come...and you know how I feel about that!~! :censored:

I dont get y it would be so difficult for Ford to produce a few GT500KR models themselves how does GM do it with the Z06, The mustang right now has no compition and is making a killing on sales becuase of this and the fact its such a bad ass car, I think if there will be a KR we will probably see it when theres a Z06 motor in the camaro and a 6.4 liter Hemi in the Challenger, isent the new Hemi coming out 6.4 liters? I think Fords being smart though If I were them I would wait c whats out there and then put it up a notch.

To go after the Z06 I'd guess Ford would unleash the redesigned Cobra it can compete as a lightweight 2 seat performance car. I think Chevy plans to step up the Z06 with a whipple next time out don't know about that for sure thou. I'd like to to think Ford could drop a Cobra on the market to eat a Z06 be fun to see :D

As for a KR from SA I think they probably planned to do something for the GT500 as a addon after the car was out to get around not being able to produce a car of their own. Maybe thats why we are seeing a Shelby GT it seems to me that you'd be better lined up to roll this additional car out you got a ton of buzz going and a spot in the middle of the price range a GT-H type car could fit :shrug:

The more I see the dealings between SA and Ford develop I wonder how much wrangling is really needed to figure out the plan to make the Shelby GT car. The SA capabilities are a known now they can produce X amount in this time doing these type upgrades. I can't see a KR coming from them though even as much as I want them to do one. They can't keep all the irons in the fire at once I think the CS6 shows that they had to give it up to focus on the next project or Ford offered up the Shelby GT as a means to get them to stop.

Just speculating though :D

Archived