TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Simi/TO/Moorpark Mustang owners UNITE!!

HotLap

How about a 5:30PM local cruise this Friday evening? I was thinking we could get ShelbySteve to connect with his friend who runs the local Mustang gathering and meet some of the folks in our own backyard?? I hope the guy with the really clean silver termie shows...I want to check that car out closer...Rob & Missy you guys out there?? Jay, Dan, Rick, Fred, Barney, Cletus????

How about a 5:30PM local cruise this Friday evening? I was thinking we could get ShelbySteve to connect with his friend who runs the local Mustang gathering and meet some of the folks in our own backyard?? I hope the guy with the really clean silver termie shows...I want to check that car out closer...Rob & Missy you guys out there?? Jay, Dan, Rick, Fred, Barney, Cletus????

Hey hot lap! Allan here, and although I dont personally own a Gt500 I seem to spend some time in them. There is a good likelyhood of a bunch of them at Willow Springs together in September with OTR and the Barber Driving Experience. (Im with them)

Hope you can make it

Hey hot lap! Allan here, and although I dont personally own a Gt500 I seem to spend some time in them. There is a good likelyhood of a bunch of them at Willow Springs together in September with OTR and the Barber Driving Experience. (Im with them)

Hope you can make it

Alan, Steve had mentioned the Willow Springs get together - on Sept. 8th (IIRC)? Are you here in the Simi area - plan on joining us Friday evening for a couple of hours - doesn't matter what you drive!!

Hi Hotlap,

If you cruise to Northridge, I'll have the GTX1 Prototype there. See earlier thread. I think ShelbySteve is trying to put something together with some of the guys in your neck of the woods. It would be great to have you guys there. :yahoo:post-7198-1186639450_thumb.jpg

Hey Rick...does that mean I get to drive that bad boy :happy feet: :happy feet: ...sweet machine and we can head over to Northridge - no sweat.

How does that sound everyone?

I'm in if I can get someone to cover for me at work. If it works out I'll have my brother-in-law bring a GT500.

Let you know tomorrow.

Dan

Hey Dan, cool I didn't know that you had two GT500's in the family...how does heading over the hill to Northridge sound? Would like to check out Rick's GT.....

Hey Dan, cool I didn't know that you had two GT500's in the family...how does heading over the hill to Northridge sound? Would like to check out Rick's GT.....

Got work covered. I will already be in Chatsworth so maybe we can meet along the 118.

Got work covered. I will already be in Chatsworth so maybe we can meet along the 118.

Dan, thanks for the call. I'll see you at 4:30PM at the Park-n-Ride off the 118 and Porter Ranch Road. We can head to Rick's place then over to Flames from there!

Hey Rick...does that mean I get to drive that bad boy :happy feet: :happy feet: ...sweet machine and we can head over to Northridge - no sweat.

How does that sound everyone?

Hey Rick

Steve here. We need directions to your house. If you don't post it I will call you tomorrow. See you then.

ShelbySteve

Hey Rick

Steve here. We need directions to your house. If you don't post it I will call you tomorrow. See you then.

ShelbySteve

From 118,

Get off on Tampa, go South

Turn Right on Lanark (1 street past Roscoe)

My house is the second on the right after the stop sign. 19513

I'll probably be in the driveway.

From 101

Get off on Tampa, go North

Turn Left on Lanark (2 streets past Strathern)

I plan to leave for Flames between 6-6:30 depending on how long we chat!

To get to Flames from my place

Go west to Corbin

Take a right Flames is approx 3 miles up Corbin on the right (you'll see plenty of cars)

Rick,

My wife and I are going to drive over from Agoura Hills to see the cars (we don't have a GT500, yet). Where is Flames? Corbin and what cross street?

The South-East corner of Plumber & Corbin. It will be a pleasure to see you. I'm so sorry, It was the next big intersection.

From 118,

Get off on Tampa, go South

Turn Right on Lanark (1 street past Roscoe)

From 101

Get off on Tampa, go North

Turn Left on Lanark (2 streets past Strathern)

I plan to leave for Flames between 6-6:30 depending on how long we chat!

To get to Flames from my place

Go west to Corbin

Take a right Flames is approx 3 miles up Corbin on the right (you'll see plenty of cars)

Rick - thanks!! Dan, Steve and I will see you around 5:00PM

Rick,

My wife and I are going to drive over from Agoura Hills to see the cars (we don't have a GT500, yet). Where is Flames? Corbin and what cross street?

Hey - under 10 - see you tonight!!

Alan, Steve had mentioned the Willow Springs get together - on Sept. 8th (IIRC)? Are you here in the Simi area - plan on joining us Friday evening for a couple of hours - doesn't matter what you drive!!

Im in Camarillo off Santa Rosa Rd. Id love to but need to check the evenings plan with the GF

Archived