TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WHo has pics of Black Shelby w/ 20" Shelby Razors

BillyRay

Hi,

Who has put on their 07 Shelby hardtop or convt Shelby Razors. I trying to see what the black and Gunmental wheels look like.

Thanks for the pics BRay

BillyRay - not me - but I would like to see them!!

Boyz if you can hold on for a week and a half I can show you. I have 4 20 x 9 Black Shelby Razors in my garage and the Nitto's have arrived at the shop Tuesday. I am going with HR coilovers no sway bars needed for me. Will be put on my 2007 Black vert at Roman Chariot in Cleveland Ohio next week. BTW, They have done a hell of a job. Very proffessional with the CDC Lightbar and seq tail lights that are already on. My own version of the 40th is close to being done. I have the engine caps to. Just dont like stripes. Well except for the side white on my ride of course :)

Hi,

Who has put on their 07 Shelby hardtop or convt Shelby Razors. I trying to see what the black and Gunmental wheels look like.

Thanks for the pics BRay

The black razors are easy to see, just go to the shelby website and look at the 40 prototype. I'm waiting to see what the chrome and gunmetal look like before I make a final decision on the 40th wheels.

I'm going to order one chrome and one silver and see which one I like the best with the white. I even toyed with powder coating the centers white, but just backing out of the driveway would probably get them dirty and dusted up.

I guess I could put 2 chrome on one side, and two silver on the other... :hysterical2:

I'm waiting to hear back to see if a company can widen a pair an inch and a half for the rear. I'll let you know what I find out. :waiting:

Archived