TEAM SHELBY FORUM

nilkilla

I liked this autoblog.com post that lead me to this picture, a bit more. Though as quiet as Ford is about this, you'd think it was the "other" vehicle that Ford is getting ready to do an overhaul on.

Los Jalopniks just posted a pic of what is believed to be a 2010 Mustang test mule. Captured by one of Brenda Priddy's spy photographers, we think it's one of the first shot of the revised 2010 Ford Mustang. It's practically impossible to see any differences because the camo makes it look like Ford has turned the hood into a pillow-top, but we expect some aggressive tweaks to keep the Mustang fresh as it faces new competition in the form of the Chevy Camaro and Dodge Challenger. Of course, this is the Mid-Cycle Enhancement, not the all-new Mustang that will appear a few years later. Nevertheless, along with the its new face, the '10 Mustang should also get new engines, which hopefully includes the BOSS 5.7L V8 it will share with the F-150.

That padding is really the new bug protection device mandated by the government. It is not protection of the car but for protection of endangered species of bugs thought by some scientists to control global warming.

:hysterical2:

Yada, Yada, Yada!

If they do it right, it's in my driveway.

If not - we'll keep rollin' with what we've got. :happy feet:

And just think, Ruf... you'll get to buy the Ruf Graphics, cams, exhaust and what not! :doh: But, that's half of the fun too.

Also, have you put up a link anywhere to what your baby sounds like with the cams? I'd love to hear that loping idle... and mabe a quick rev or two. :burnout:

The boss is gonna be a 5.7L? I thought it was gonna be a 302 (5.0L or 4.9L depending on how you slice it)?

So does anyone know if the Boss is going to be a "limited production number" deal? And as such will we see a re-visit to the ADM gouging that happed (is happening) with the GT500?

My best guesstimate (if no gouging), the Boss will probably have a price point between $28,500 - $38,000. Sound right?

- Josh

Josh- this is the only vid I have.

I need to do another.

This one is with the Bassani SS's - I now have the Race Bassanis - which are a little throatier.

http://mustangvideo.vidiac.com/recentvideo...87f00fcad12.htm

VERY Nice! And the new exhaust is throatier than that? Oooh mama! I take it that vid was before your cams? I didn't notice the loping idle. Also, is it just me, or did I hear a "whine" as your RPMs came down? Did you get a centrifugal S/C? I read through a fair portion of your sticky thread, but, I guess I missed the part where you got your blower.

Nice ride!

- Josh

Archived