TEAM SHELBY FORUM

11/30/2021 Team Shelby Forums Are Back....................................

SAI-Steven

• 2 weeks later...

Hey this is great ! So looking forward to being to see all the great content and news, updates with the latest information and continue with another part of our fantastic global community. I really appreciate there has been a lot of work going on in the background to allow the forum to return.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2021 at 7:08 PM, twobjshelbys said:

I hope that the resurrected forum will severely curtail the "junk topics".  That activity drove many people away from the previous forum to the point where it was dominated by a few people that treated this as a private facebook.  Hopefully the new version will try to keep the discussions relevant to the Shelby brand and cars in general.

Not sure that’s what happened but Mr Shelby liked all performance brands. Dodge ,Chevy and even AC cobras. 

Edited by pj 302

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 1:18 PM, David Hawkins 6722 said:

This is AWESOME.  I just renewed my Team Shelby Membership too.  Now, can you make it where it is easy to add Photos like other Forum do?  

Photos are easy now.  They can not be bigger then 1600x1600.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The Forums are not back as they used to be with questions membership and vehilcle issues answered by SA staff in a short time or conversations and photos rellated to events and Shelby cars.  While there are members returning to the Forums, there is no discussion on what they are doing.  I hope this will improve.  

I still have no idea when my renewal date is, why our old member numbers are not kept and why there is no site provision to renew, .  You have to sign back up as a new member.

On 5/29/2022 at 2:39 PM, Don Johnston said:

The Forums are not back as they used to be with questions membership and vehilcle issues answered by SA staff in a short time or conversations and photos rellated to events and Shelby cars.  While there are members returning to the Forums, there is no discussion on what they are doing.  I hope this will improve.  

I still have no idea when my renewal date is, why our old member numbers are not kept and why there is no site provision to renew, .  You have to sign back up as a new member.

For part 1, getting the visitors to interact starts with someone starting 1 conversation.  

for part 2, renewing or becoming a new member is the same process.  The system does see the difference between renewing a membership or joining for the first time.