TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post 40th Mods/Stripes

The discussion on stripe color is settled. Please do not post any negative comments on the decision and please don't speculate on what you would do if you were getting the 40th. I'm interested in seeing what actual folks are going to do.

I am curious as to what color/stripe combination you are leaving behind and if you are considering going back to the original stripe color when you get your car back?

Performance White/Tungsten

I may switch back to Tungsten, still not sure. I am waiting until I see the car in person and will probably drive it for a while before deciding.

I have black/tungsten. I'll likely just leave the satin silver on since I have only the tungsten side stripes now, and the silver isn't too far off from it. Besides - I like the look in the SAI gallery pics of the black/silver. Though I understand why others may not feel the same about the change from their colors.

The discussion on stripe color is settled. Please do not post any negative comments on the decision and please don't speculate on what you would do if you were getting the 40th. I'm interested in seeing what actual folks are going to do.

I am curious as to what color/stripe combination you are leaving behind and if you are considering going back to the original stripe color when you get your car back?

I may switch back to Tungsten, still not sure. I am waiting until I see the car in person and will probably drive it for a while before deciding.

Black with Red Stripe Package here, Very drastic change for me...I asked my local Ford dealer body shop for an estimate to restore the red stripes after my conversion, He pointed to the shop thru his office window & said "You Want Those Monkeys Puttting Your Stripes Back On?...I Won't Touch A Job Like That"

True story, Two of them were chasing each other around the shop having an air hose fight!...I wished him luck & thanked him for his time.

Who will you have switch yours back?

Our own 40th forum, Nice!

Black with Red Stripe Package here, Very drastic change for me...I asked my local Ford dealer body shop for an estimate to restore the red stripes after my conversion, He pointed to the shop thru his office window & said "You Want Those Monkeys Puttting Your Stripes Back On?...I Won't Touch A Job Like That"

True story, Two of them were chasing each other around the shop having an air hose fight!...I wished him luck & thanked him for his time.

How will you have switch your back?

Our own 40th forum, Nice!

:hysterical2:

I travel to Springfield/Branson frequently... I agree!

Me? If I had a special edition Black/red stripe I wouldn't touch it. You're taking away half of what makes that model special IMO.

BTW - I'll be in Branson next week (16th, 17th). Want to get together for a beer?

I have a black vert with tungsten on the side. I like the silver and will keep it. Also, doing the silver wheels. Silver Ann is the 40th. This is going to be a SWEET looking ride. Throw in my intake, tune and pulley it will be fast enough.

I am touring the plant o 8-17...looking forward to seeing some conversions. The one thing I want to do different is get the wheel widened in the rear. A 10" with 295 on the back would be sweet.

I have a black vert with tungsten on the side. I like the silver and will keep it. Also, doing the silver wheels. Silver Ann is the 40th. This is going to be a SWEET looking ride. Throw in my intake, tune and pulley it will be fast enough.

I am touring the plant o 8-17...looking forward to seeing some conversions. The one thing I want to do different is get the wheel widened in the rear. A 10" with 295 on the back would be sweet.

Alloy with Silver stripe Vert.

Of course I could not be happier with the choice of the Silver Stripe!

Great that we have our 40th site!!

07XL0100

Performance White/Vista Blue Stripe

07XL0210

Peformance White/Satin Silver

725hp

CAI

3.73 rear

Short Throw Shifter

Brake Upgrades

SS hood/pins

Lobbying for a 40th Limited Edition Super Snake (custom (painted) satin silver super snake stripes)

Performance White/Vista Blue Stripe

07XL0210

Peformance White/Satin Silver

725hp

CAI

3.73 rear

Short Throw Shifter

Brake Upgrades

SS hood/pins

Lobbying for a 40th Limited Edition Super Snake (custom (painted) satin silver super snake stripes)

Wouldn't the 40th anniversary of the Supersnake be a 2008 Supersnake?

This is not meant to be negative, but why would someone spend all of this money on the 40th just to spend more money to change it back...am I losing my mind or what? Or is this a spiritual experience like joining the Moonies. (Sun Yung Moon) remember him.

This is not meant to be negative, but why would someone spend all of this money on the 40th just to spend more money to change it back...am I losing my mind or what? Or is this a spiritual experience like joining the Moonies. (Sun Yung Moon) remember him.

Go be negative somewhere else. Are you ever any fun to be around? :banghead:

I'm keeping everything they put into the package. I'm happy to have the cash and the opportunity to do it.

JF :yahoo:

Go be negative somewhere else. Are you ever any fun to be around? :banghead:

I'm keeping everything they put into the package. I'm happy to have the cash and the opportunity to do it.

JF :yahoo:

Tell him 500PLUS, It is not that big of a deal to change the stripes back...I am happy as well to do what ever I want to do with MY cash, MY car & MY stripes!...Next Question?

Archived