TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Value of a 2007 Shelby GT

combs8999

I'm just curious how people figure out the asking price for their cars?  I looking for a reliable website or something so I can price my 2007 Shelby GT.  I think I may want to sell in it and I'm not trying to overprice it but I don't want to be giving money away either.   I'm the original owner and it has about 12,000 miles on it.  Always been garage kept and never abused.  Carroll sat in the car and signed the air bag cover down in Terlingua Texas in 2008.   I've kept it original and no its not super charged.  I just don't drive it any more after a neck surgery so I think it's time to let someone have it who can really enjoy the car.  Thanks in advance for any information.  

It's worth what ever someone is willing to pay for it.   That said you can keep an eye on ebay and other sites to see what the asking and selling prices are etc.  I would also remove the airbag cover, keep or sell separately, as you will not get the value out of that that can be had selling alone.  IMHO!

BTW: These cars are rarely, if ever, priced or value calculated properly as the VIN by default returns Mustang GT.  This is a specialty car, unfortunately not one that commands a lot of attention or focus so I'm not aware of any site that provides what you're looking for.  Someone else might have a better idea.