TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th Pics and details

Congratulations!!!

I know we will all be thrilled with the 40th package!!!

It's funny how a month away from my baby makes me crazy, but I got ahold of a pick of one of the complete 40th's, and there she was

right in front is my car. The Torch Red coupe all dressed up, and looking hot!!!

KingCobra.

That black one is mine!!!

Cynthia was nice enough to send me a pic of my new 40th yesterday. She looks smokin hot!!!!!!! (sorry Cynthia, I meant my car)

She's a bit grubby, since they just reinstalled the new 40th Satin Silver stripes. (baby needs a bath)

I was slightly concerned that the chrome Razors might be a bit too flashy, but now that I see them

on MY car, I love them. They look really beautiful!!!

20 days to go, and then we're on our way to Vegas to drive her home!!!!!!!

KingCobra.

post-1791-1191976905_thumb.jpg

post-1791-1191976905_thumb.jpg

Cynthia was nice enough to send me a pic of my new 40th yesterday. She looks smokin hot!!!!!!! (sorry Cynthia, I meant my car)

She's a bit grubby, since they just reinstalled the new 40th Satin Silver stripes. (baby needs a bath)

I was slightly concerned that the chrome Razors might be a bit too flashy, but now that I see them

on MY car, I love them. They look really beautiful!!!

20 days to go, and then we're on our way to Vegas to drive her home!!!!!!!

KingCobra.

Sorry, pics too small. I will try to fix that.

Chrome always looks GREAT!

See you in Vegas.

Todd

post-3208-1191971009_thumb.jpg

post-3208-1191971045_thumb.jpg

post-3208-1191971055_thumb.jpg

post-3208-1191971009_thumb.jpg

post-3208-1191971045_thumb.jpg

post-3208-1191971055_thumb.jpg

Wow those look amazing! I can't wait to send mine out! I don't remember if it has been mentioned before but does anyone know how long they expect the installation to take? I may need to buy plane tickets for every other weekend, so I don't get withdraw issues.

These cars are even more striking (pardon the pun) in person! Very cool pix, guys!

Chris

If you want to see some more amazing Pictures of the 40th.

Go to the Forum at shelbyautos.com go to Public Forum and then to GT 500 and then go to A few picts for thought.

GREAT SHOTS!!

Todd

• 2 weeks later...

Well,

We'll be flying down to Vegas in 7 DAYS to pick up my baby post 40th install!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Should be a great time. Reserved a GTH for a day before we pick her up and drive her home to British Columbia. :superhero:

KingCobra.

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Well..............TODAY"S THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're flying down to Vegas this afternoon. There is a group of us picking up our cars on Thursday at SAI!!! We're having a BBQ together on Wednesday.

It will be interesting to see how many of us rented the Shelby GTH. I'll be posting way too many pics when we get back. I hope to be able to get to see

the SEMA show!!!!!!! Well my name went down on the 40th list over a year ago, and my wait is finally over, I can't wait to see her!!!!!!!

KingCobra.

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

We're flying down to Vegas this afternoon. There is a group of us picking up our cars on Thursday at SAI!!! We're having a BBQ together on Wednesday.

It will be interesting to see how many of us rented the Shelby GTH. I'll be posting way too many pics when we get back. I hope to be able to get to see

the SEMA show!!!!!!! Well my name went down on the 40th list over a year ago, and my wait is finally over, I can't wait to see her!!!!!!!

KingCobra.

Congratulations KC, have a safe trip!! I look forward to the PIC's.

KingCobra.

Have a pleasant trip and be safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headspin:

Have a pleasant trip and be safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headspin: I was there this past friday. Saw your car. JAM_UP. Met John, Amy, Cynthia and a host of nice people.

Most cars were being loaded for sema. That $40 dollar cab ride to sai was worth every dime, and their "Is a Santa Claus."

I've been moved for reasons unknown and not asking from #343 to#122. May be done by x-mas. And jimmy buffett

was terrific. Also they could understand my southern accent. Guess I should thank Michael Morris for that. :happy feet:

Archived