TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dodge Dakota - Help needed

Daryl Hanlon

Hi Daryl,  You may have already searched online and seen this, its about the clearest picture of a Shelby Dakota engine bay I could find ,not sure if it is of any help but it may trigger a memory. Good look in playing "where's waldo?". You may want to post your inquiry over on some dodge truck forums too. Again, Best of Luck. Let us know how it turns out.

CC172-TRK-02.jpg

Hey mhr - thanks for the pic - I did find the position for the black bracket - I was fitting new fuel lines - and it actually fits bottom front right to hold the fuel lines above the crossmember - I will study the pic to see if I can see where the silver one sits. I fitted the rebuilt radiator & trans cooler units to the front nose clip today, so hopefully will get time this week to bolt the clip back on. Looking forward to firing it up soon. Thanks again - Will post more pics on the engine progress and future panel & paint - cheers Daryl

6 hours ago, Daryl Hanlon said:

Hey mhr - thanks for the pic - I did find the position for the black bracket - I was fitting new fuel lines - and it actually fits bottom front right to hold the fuel lines above the crossmember - I will study the pic to see if I can see where the silver one sits. I fitted the rebuilt radiator & trans cooler units to the front nose clip today, so hopefully will get time this week to bolt the clip back on. Looking forward to firing it up soon. Thanks again - Will post more pics on the engine progress and future panel & paint - cheers Daryl

Daryl, glad to hear you got another piece of the puzzle solved. Keep us posted on your progress. Its always nice to see a Shelby brought back to life. 

BTW, not sure if you have scrolled through the entire Team Shelby site. The TS Forums does have an entire category for Shelby/Dodge vehicles if you scroll down the forum pages. It is not as active as most of the Shelby Mustang categories but it does contain some info about Dodge Trucks from members. You may be able to PM one or two of them or post in that section if you have questions about your rebuild. Good luck in your quest.

ps: are ya sure you are from New Zealand? I don't see any Foster's Beer on your garage work bench....🙂

Edited by mhr1961