TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Gt500 polo shirt

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to stop in and tell you a quick story of a man without a shelby. This weekend as I was getting ready for my monthly car show and I was looking through my closet for some of my choice mustang garb. This was a special day because Paul and Stephanie (cobra gt) were going to bring their long awaited black with red stripe gt500. I picked up my shelby gt500 polo sitting in a special place in the closet. This was a special occasion for me because it represents the next best thing to getting one myself. Celebrating the arrival of a shelby with my friends. This polo is special, I won it at the shelby gathering here in Orlando and I promised myself I wouldn't wear it until I picked mine up. So, I looked at it smiled to myself and put it back in the closet. I know one day I will be wearing it in the arrival forum with a picture of myself grinning from ear to ear. Its just a matter of time and I have been waiting almost three years, so whats a little more time.

Roger

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to stop in and tell you a quick story of a man without a shelby. This weekend as I was getting ready for my monthly car show and I was looking through my closet for some of my choice mustang garb. This was a special day because Paul and Stephanie (cobra gt) were going to bring their long awaited black with red stripe gt500. I picked up my shelby gt500 polo sitting in a special place in the closet. This was a special occasion for me because it represents the next best thing to getting one myself. Celebrating the arrival of a shelby with my friends. This polo is special, I won it at the shelby gathering here in Orlando and I promised myself I wouldn't wear it until I picked mine up. So, I looked at it smiled to myself and put it back in the closet. I know one day I will be wearing it in the arrival forum with a picture of myself grinning from ear to ear. Its just a matter of time and I have been waiting almost three years, so whats a little more time.

Roger

I know you are determined and my guess is you will be wearing that shirt by the end of the year. I wasn't sure if I could get one and didn't think it would be any time soon but all the cards just fell in place at the right time. The right options, color, price for me, 30 miles from home and and the fact that I finially had the money! (that was some what of a road block for a while)

Archived