TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Production 2015-2017 Shelby Terlingua

MShelby

That has not been released to the public.  In fact, Terlingua production has not completed, so i doubt you would get an answer from Shelby American at this point in time.

it was linited to 75, 50 here in the states, and 25 in Europe, but that is all we know at the moment.

27 minutes ago, DubbsFaris said:

That has not been released to the public.  In fact, Terlingua production has not completed, so i doubt you would get an answer from Shelby American at this point in time.

it was linited to 75, 50 here in the states, and 25 in Europe, but that is all we know at the moment.

Thank you.

I have found the Terlingua brochure on the Shelby South Africa website: https://www.shelbysa.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Shelby-Terlingua-Hero-SA-2017-copy.pdf

The brochure indicates that 50 Terlingua are planned including 5 for South Africa... :shrug:

I do know for a fact 50 have NOT been built in the U.S. but I promised not to say it on here

I was just about to post on here hey any 2016 Terlingua owners on here and what have you been doing with them? But, I forgot they did some 2015 cars however have no clue if any 2017's were built? There are great Shelby Mustangs yet it seems they are forgotten. I own 1 of the 10 2019 Saleen SA-35's, but I've yet to find another owner

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2020 at 11:38 PM, 39Mustang said:

I do know for a fact 50 have NOT been built in the U.S. but I promised not to say it on here

I was just about to post on here hey any 2016 Terlingua owners on here and what have you been doing with them? But, I forgot they did some 2015 cars however have no clue if any 2017's were built? There are great Shelby Mustangs yet it seems they are forgotten. I own 1 of the 10 2019 Saleen SA-35's, but I've yet to find another owner

I’ve got Steve’s P001T in my garage- awesome car!

On 6/17/2020 at 11:32 AM, dr-frank-n-furter said:

Hi,

at least one 2017 was built for sure.

The Bunny was built in the U.S. (#16/50) and is running here in Germany - AFAIK the only one over here, due to Regulations to get the car street legal.

Greetings from Germany

There should be 25 available to build in Europe on approved and street legal mustangs there.  I don’t know why someone would go through all that extra trouble to ship a non EU car there.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Bringing a Zombie (Thread) to life ;) my old account is dead and i wasn't able to get it working again - so I had to register a new account

On 6/29/2020 at 5:28 AM, DubbsFaris said:

There should be 25 available to build in Europe on approved and street legal mustangs there.  I don’t know why someone would go through all that extra trouble to ship a non EU car there.

I've done it for four reasons:

- at the time I was ordering, it was not possible to get one built here in Europe
- a Shelby built at Vegas is a little more a "real" Shelby in my opinion
- 2 weeks in  Vegas, "loosing" money and "winning" a car
- just because ;)

Was it easy? No.
Cheap? No.
Can it be done? Yes.

• 4 weeks later...