TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"My Classic Car" episode from April 29, 2017.

scrampage1

https://youtu.be/0T99azXhvZw

1986 Shelby GLHS #086 featured on "My Classic Car" on April 29, 2017.

Owner of car, Roger Morrison of Salina, Kansas, does mention the Shelby Dodge Auto Club.

Look for the 3 wheel motion!!

Ray

Central California

Good to see the owner was knowledgeable on the GLHS but the part where he claimed that Carroll didn't own a 1986 GLHS so he bought this one is of course incorrect. Everyone who is into the GLHS cars knows or should know about GLHS 001 with the HH 16v cylinder head.

What I found more interesting than the rear wheel lifting was the amount of side to side "play" the bucket seats had while cornering.

Steve

Something I spotted that is rare, is the droopy headliner. Oh, wait, L-body with a droopy headliner? Maybe that isn't so rare after all. :-)

That program has achieved permanent status on my DVR. Never to be deleted.

Barry

Good to see the owner was knowledgeable on the GLHS but the part where he claimed that Carroll didn't own a 1986 GLHS so he bought this one is of course incorrect. Everyone who is into the GLHS cars knows or should know about GLHS 001 with the HH 16v cylinder head.

What I found more interesting than the rear wheel lifting was the amount of side to side "play" the bucket seats had while cornering.

Steve

While chatting with someone, they mentioned Carroll had 3 GLHS'. Truth, Steve?

I wonder if the person who said Carroll had three 1986 GLHS cars was including the GLHS currently in the Las Vegas Heritage Center and if so that would have added up to three cars EXCEPT the car in the Heritage Center is not Carroll's, that car is owned by and on loan by an SD enthusiast.

Steve

Archived