TEAM SHELBY FORUM

8th Annual “Snakes at the Lake” Tahoe Cruise – Saturday June 24, 2017

SVT NAJA

• 4 weeks later...

NOTICE:

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, Saturday June 23rd, 2018 isn't going to work for SATL 9.

The plan right now is to push SATL 9 back one week to Saturday June 30th, 2018. I should have a confirmation of that early next week.

For some members, that may actually work out better because you can plan a Tahoe vacation for the following week which includes the Fourth of July.

If you have never been at Tahoe for the 4th, the weather is usually great and the numerous firework shows around the lake are fantastic!

Stay tuned. I'll confirm as soon as I know. Thanks.

Best,

Jim

NOTICE:

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, Saturday June 23rd, 2018 isn't going to work for SATL 9.

The plan right now is to push SATL 9 back one week to Saturday June 30th, 2018. I should have a confirmation of that early next week.

For some members, that may actually work out better because you can plan a Tahoe vacation for the following week which includes the Fourth of July.

If you have never been at Tahoe for the 4th, the weather is usually great and the numerous firework shows around the lake are fantastic!

Stay tuned. I'll confirm as soon as I know. Thanks.

Best,

Jim

I CAN NOW CONFIRM THAT SATL 9 IS SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY JUNE 30TH, 2018

PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS ACCORDINGLY.

I WILL POST THE DETAILS OF SATL 9 HERE ON OR BEFORE APRIL 15TH, 2018...

BEST,

JIM