TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TS-PCR Holiday Charity Cruise & Lunch / S.F. Bay Area / Saturday 12-3-16

SVT NAJA

Weather forecast for this Saturday is looking favorable. For those joining me at Sears Sun Valley in Concord for the trip to Saratoga, let's plan on meeting just before 8am.

ScreenShot013_zpswp2axmus.jpg

Blue Sky's and cold weather = More Horse Power :shift:

Thank you for having us today on this Charity cruise and Lunch. Had a great time and really enjoyed meeting the members. Here is a link to the photos. You can click on the download button under the photo you are viewing if you want. Thanks again guys and I look forward to joining you guys on the next one.

http://www.adamhaysphotography.com/Autos/Team-Shelby-Cruise-12316/i-FFmSpXs

-Adam

Great pictures Adam! Thanks for joining in on the fun. A big THANK YOU to our fearless leader Jim for once again putting this all together and making it happen. It is something special when a group of car guys and gals can come together and give to such a cause as helping out children in need. Bless you all! Have a great holiday season.

Kevin

Thank you for having us today on this Charity cruise and Lunch. Had a great time and really enjoyed meeting the members. Here is a link to the photos. You can click on the download button under the photo you are viewing if you want. Thanks again guys and I look forward to joining you guys on the next one.

-Adam

Great pix, and welcome to TS

Wish I could've made this one

• 2 weeks later...

-Adam

Adam,

Welcome to Team Shelby!

Thanks for joining the Pacific Coast Region's annual Charity Cruise to Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford. Your excellent pictures tell a wonderful story!

Best,

Jim

I want to thank each of you who turned out for the charity cruise and brought toys, gift cards and/or provided financial support - as well as those of you who sent me donations to be dropped off at LPCHS.

Today I received the attached heartfelt "Thank You" note from Ashton with the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Foundation.

TS-PCR members ROCK!!!

ScreenShot034_zpscfhc9eyd.jpg

ScreenShot035_zpsigz21cg6.jpg

ScreenShot036_zpsj59ykbll.jpg

I want to thank each of you who turned out for the charity cruise and brought toys, gift cards and/or provided financial support - as well as those of you who sent me donations to be dropped off at LPCHS.

Today I received the attached heartfelt "Thank You" note from Ashton with the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Foundation.

TS-PCR members ROCK!!!

ScreenShot034_zpscfhc9eyd.jpg

ScreenShot035_zpsigz21cg6.jpg

ScreenShot036_zpsj59ykbll.jpg

Awesome JIM!

And a "well done" to all the TS members that participated