TEAM SHELBY FORUM

7th Annual “Snakes at the Lake” Tahoe Cruise – Saturday June 25, 2016

SVT NAJA

Hi Jim,

Anna and I will not be meeting you in Concord. Since we moved to Tracy it is closer to meet in old town Sac, see you there!

Danny,

Understood. I'll see you 2 in OTS, with the top down?

Best,

Jim

Jim, have you check road conditions recently? It appears there may be some construction on HWY 89 on the west side of the lake, our usual route.

Just waxed the car and all ready to go. See you tomorrow.

Bob,

I just took a look at the CalTrans highway conditions and 89 at the lake is good to go.

I know they have been doing stormwater runoff improvements for water quality, but that work happens during the week.

Hwy 89 in Plumas County is subject to delays due to utility work.

See you on Hwy 50 at Folsom tomorrow - ahead of Bruce?

Best,

Jim

Had a blast today Jim...thank you. We stopped by the VW cruise final stop in Truckee on the way home - they had 128 cars and a bounce house. You need to step it up next year.....haha

BTW - "old" people can survive an entire summer day in a car with no A/C..... :)

Edited by cobrakidz

Thanks so much again for an absolutely fantastic drive and lunch Jim. Everything was great and I think a special shout out to the lunch crew needs to go out. The food was fantastic, well prepared, and, a menu to boot. I'll bet those VW people didn't have a menu. Looking forward to next year and a chance to win the grand prize Ferrari at the "Snakes at The lake 2017". And I absolutely will not have to follow Bruce next year because he has become a traitor and is going to the dark side. We'll need to do an exorcism on him.

Thanks so much again for an absolutely fantastic drive and lunch Jim. Everything was great and I think a special shout out to the lunch crew needs to go out. The food was fantastic, well prepared, and, a menu to boot. I'll bet those VW people didn't have a menu. Looking forward to next year and a chance to win the grand prize Ferrari at the "Snakes at The lake 2017". And I absolutely will not have to follow Bruce next year because he has become a traitor and is going to the dark side. We'll need to do an exorcism on him to save him from himself.

I will echo all that was said. Jim did a great job and the support team (cooking crew) did a fantastic jjob as usuall. This is a great event at a stunning venue that many folks only dream about. I am looking forward to checking out the dog park and the "Snakes at the Lake" plaque once mounted and open to the community. How cool is that. This is so much more than just a cruise and great people. Jim is very passionate about making a positive difference and in my opinion he has.

Edited by H0050

Thank you Jim for this well organized event we were fortunate to take part in! Bev and I felt it was well worth the trip from Wisconsin! It is always a bonus to see our Team Shelby Friends and make new ones! We enjoyed our time the night before as well at the Embassy Suites. It is always a plus to sit back, unwind, and spend time with all! :yahoo::yahoo:

Thank you Jim for this well organized event we were fortunate to take part in! Bev and I felt it was well worth the trip from Wisconsin! It is always a bonus to see our Team Shelby Friends and make new ones! We enjoyed our time the night before as well at the Embassy Suites. It is always a plus to sit back, unwind, and spend time with all! :yahoo::yahoo:

Glad you are home and safe!

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious if the group photo was ever posted......thanks.

Four Posts back H0050 has an attachment of the GROUP PHOTO... it is shown as a thumbnail but when you click on it, it blows up the image. :)

SATL 7 - 2016 PHOTO LINK

On behalf of Russ and our BBQ crew, I want to thank everyone that came out to join us for Snakes at the Lake - 2016.

It's your continued support that makes this event a great day to enjoy with other "Powered by Ford" enthusiasts, and for that we're grateful!

Follow this link to view photos that were taken by our event photographer: https://justphotographyvallejo.smugmug.com/Snakes-at-the-Lake-2016/ His video appears below. Enjoy!

Now, back to work planning SATL 8 which is scheduled for June 24th, 2017.

Best,

Jim

Edited by SVT NAJA

Hi Snakes at the Lake participants,

Join us for the Team Shelby Nationals/Mini Nats 31 at Sears Point/Race Sonoma, Sears Point CA August 6th+7th.

The car show and coastal cruise is Saturday August 6th.

Shelby American and the Carroll Shelby Store, along with a host of other vendors will be in attendance. Shelby is giving open track rides Saturday and Sunday.

For more info and to register, please go to - www.norcal-saac.org

Here it is the Video Presentation EVERYONE has been waiting for !!!!!! :camera::yahoo::clapping::worship:

Team Shelby PCR Presents "Snakes to the Lake 7"

Staring ALL OF YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thanks to everyone who participated in this years AWESOME Event !

Special Thanks to our Commander and Chief Jim !!!!!

So here ya go Everyone "Snakes to the Lake 7" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/SBpWNIgqWws