TEAM SHELBY FORUM

7th Annual “Snakes at the Lake” Tahoe Cruise – Saturday June 25, 2016

SVT NAJA

Jim - if we (you) can let the Sacto area people know that if they don't want to drive to old sac they can come to Cars and Coffee Folsom and we can leave from there to meet you. 430 Palladio Parkway near Sports Authority. About 2 blocks off highway 50 and East Bidwell. Thanks.

Bruce,

We may have some special guests in Old Town Sac this year that attendees may want to meet. I'll leave it up to each SATL 7 cruiser to determine where they want to join the conga line. Thanks.

Jim

Hey Jim-

Cant wait for this- it is one of our favorite events!

Hotels booked, registered, and ready to go!

Thanks again for putting this event on- can't wait to see who wipes out on the ice chest!

Dave

Dave,

It's been one of my favorite events for 40+ years (a summer trip to Tahoe). Now, it's even more fun with our Team Shelby family.

Thanks for the reminder, I'll need to talk with Russ about outfitting the "cooler" with a set of Shelby Extreme brakes... ;-)

Jim

PS: Are you staying at the RC?

Dave,

It's been one of my favorite events for 40+ years (a summer trip to Tahoe). Now, it's even more fun with our Team Shelby family.

Thanks for the reminder, I'll need to talk with Russ about outfitting the "cooler" with a set of Shelby Extreme brakes... ;-)

Jim

PS: Are you staying at the RC?

Hi Jim-

Yes- staying til Tuesday- happy wife happy life (and Shelbys!)

IMG_3156_zps537e16bf.jpg

List of paid attendees to “Snakes at the Lake” - 2016:

1. SVT NAJA - Concord
  2. shelbyguy470 - Tahoe City (our local host)
  3. itowem +1 - Oakley / Paid
  4. cobrakidz +1 - Folsom / Paid
  5. F044422A +1 - Antelope / Paid

6. gt350lp - Sparks, NV / Paid

7. Frank S. +1 - Modesto / Paid

8. Nitro +1 - Auburn / Paid

9. Ghoust +1 - Brentwood / Paid

10. Bookwyrm +1 - Hayward / Paid

11. Red Rocket +1 - East Bay / Paid

12. JimC +1 - Oakdale / Paid

13. Boris Bogdanich +1 - El Dorado Hills / Paid

14. 13VENUM +1 - Tracy / Paid + $10 Donation

15. Little Shelby +1 - Santa Rosa / Paid

16. 50 Deep +1 - Sacramento / Paid

17. VoodooBOSS +1 - Roseville / Paid

18. Raul & Betty - Reno, NV / Paid

19. Rob & Cindi - Sparks, NV / Paid

20. Ed R. - Reno, NV / Paid

21. swedensky +1 - Roseville / Paid

22. John L. +1 - Folsom / Paid

23. John B. +1 - Placerville / Paid + $20 Donation

24. son - Placerville / Paid

25. 07SGT4843 - San Martin / Paid + $20 Donation

26. 08GT5004ME - Antelope / Paid

27. MONA’s BOSS +1 - Santa Rosa / Paid

28. Ken Z. +1 - Los Banos / Paid

29. Mark P. +1 - Patterson / Paid

30. ShelbyTom +1 - Campbell / Paid

31. DG Shelby +1 - Simi Valley / Paid

32. B. Butler - Incline Village / Paid

33. Rodney S. +1 - San Leandro / Paid

34. Tina & Greg N. - Antioch / Paid

Just paid on GFM plus one for Denise. She might be out of country then but I will come. Staying in Sacto on Friday night at Embassy. Brad

Just paid on GFM plus one for Denise. She might be out of country then but I will come. Staying in Sacto on Friday night at Embassy. Brad

Brad,

Welcome aboard SATL 7. Hopefully Denise will be in country and able to join you. Either way, great you can make it again this year. See you in Old Town Sac on June 25th!

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

As of now Donation is made. Bev and I are planning on joining In! She is flying out to Sacremento on Friday where I will pick her up and hope to join the rest of you staying there that night. Looking forward to seeing ALL!

Best Regards,

Art :shift:

Edited by Shelby65_mustang

As of now Donation is made. Bev and I are planning on joining In! She is flying out to Sacremento on Friday where I will pick her up and hope to join the rest of you staying there that night. Looking forward to seeing ALL!

Best Regards,

Very cool Art & Bev. You need to change your Region to Pacific Coast. Ok, just kidding. You are an honorary PCR member!

Best Regards,

Art and Bev,

What can I say...

I'm honored that you will be traveling from Wisconsin to join us on June 25th for TS-PCR's 7th Annual "Snakes at the Lake"!

We have a great group of enthusiasts that make this cruise memorable and the BBQ is just as awesome!

Lake Tahoe, aka: the Jewel of the Sierras - will knock your socks off if you've never seen it in person.

Best,

Jim

Edited by SVT NAJA

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning, I'm looking forward to this event. Does anybody know the nearest Motel/hotel that would be closest to the event site ?

Preferably with in walking distance.

Roger,

The closest Motel/Hotel near the event is the http://www.franciscanlodge.com/ and it's literally right next door.

Jim

Hi Jim,

John and Roseanne Raybourn would like to know if there is still an opening, they would love to attend again. If so they will sign up.

Thanks,

Danny

Danny,

As of this morning, there are 9 spaces still available to reserve. Here's the direct GFM link: https://www.gofundme.com/2hy25pm4

Best,

Jim

For the past several years we have passed the VW club on their "Dubs Around the Lake" (DAL) as they head south along Highway 89 in the Tahoma area north of Emerald Bay.

Looks like there is some friendly competition brewing again this year! For those with a Facebook account, follow them here as they discuss DAL 6. They have a couple of video clips of the "Snakes" passing by.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1639755122941263/permalink/1690512297865545/

I would love to sign up right now if there is a spot. 2016 Super Snake.

HfromH,

I see this is your 2nd post. Welcome to Team Shelby!

You are more than welcome to join us for SATL 7. Follow this link to register. https://www.gofundme.com/2hy25pm4

I'll be closing registration very soon as we approach 75 cars.

Any question, please let me know. Thanks.

Best,

Jim