TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Monterey Car Week

HARALD KELLEY

Chuck Cantwell (father of the original GT350R) & Henry Ford III (great-great grandson of Henry Ford) @ the GT350 Heritage display and Bob Bondurant /wife & Gary Patterson @ Shelby display. 06H0050 with two original GT350-Hs

162.jpg

163.jpg

164.jpg

165.jpg

166.jpg

167.jpg

Edited by H0050

Looks like you had an amazing weekend Harald! Wish I could have been there.

Jeff, it is was epic. Tried to capture the flavor of things going on in addition to the Pebble Beach event. Lots of Pebble Beach Conours d' Elegance posted on Pacific Coast TS facebook. Check it out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Just bumping this thread up to get some juices flowing as this year will be another great car week with some great cars being displayed as well as auctioned in Monterey. I posted some pictures from last years events starting on post # 1.

I know some of you are attending the VIP Shelby Experience during Car Week in Monterey. I was hoping to do this VIP Experience but I have other obligations over the weekend. I encourage anyone going to also scope out the area because there is a lot going on at numerous venues. Also The Classic Motorsports Magazine Monterey Kick Off Cruise In at the Folktale Winery in Carmel Valley will be on Tuesday from 3 -7 pm. It's free to cruise in. Very nice venue with some really cool cars cruising in and out. Bring your Shelby as all makes and years are welcome. Enjoy and maybe I will see you out there.

Edited by H0050