TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby - Pacific Coast Region / Members Map

SVT NAJA

On 5/12/2018 at 5:24 PM, cobrakidz said:

I thought maybe with this map we would get Christmas cards Jim.   haha

Bruce,

Maybe a Christmas card this December with notice of SATL-10, but with 120" of snow covering the beach and boat launch at Tahoe Vista...

Best, 

Jim

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Shelby Team!!  New guy here & pinned, wish more folks would have used the detailed pin as I did to include my email address.  Would be great help to find folks who want to get a weekend cruise in near me.

I look forward to being part of the Shelby family!!

BTW, I'm in Carlsbad, CA north of San Diego ... if anyone wants to get together for a cruise, please hit me up!!

me_new_shelby.jpg

Edited by Eric Grebs

12 hours ago, Eric Grebs said:

Hi Shelby Team!!  New guy here & pinned, wish more folks would have used the detailed pin as I did to include my email address.  Would be great help to find folks who want to get a weekend cruise in near me.

I look forward to being part of the Shelby family!!

BTW, I'm in Carlsbad, CA north of San Diego ... if anyone wants to get together for a cruise, please hit me up!!

me_new_shelby.jpg

Eric,

I see this is your 1st post.

Welcome to Team Shelby - Pacific Coast Region!

You just missed joining us for the 10th Annual Snakes at the Lake Tahoe cruise, car show and BBQ.

I will have Dave Goldberg, our Regional Director who lives in your neck of the woods, reach out to you concerning upcoming events, one of which is coming up in early August!

To see the links below, please request access to the TSPCR Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/276848479007257/?multi_permalinks=3297857153573026%2C3302247493133992%2C3296260013732740%2C3296253743733367%2C3296247327067342&notif_id=1561173486014688&notif_t=group_activity

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2827285757286774&set=gm.3286024248089650&type=3&theater&ifg=1

Any question, please let me know. 

Best,

Jim

Hi Jim & thanks for the welcome!!  Yea, I just got her a couple weeks ago & enjoying every minute behind the wheel.  I look forward to meeting up with you guys in the future!!

Unfortunately, I quit FaceBook a couple years ago, so I can be contacted through the site or my email - eric.the.madman@gmail.com.  Once I speak with Dave, I'll give him my phone number.  Thanks again & ya'll have a great weekend!