TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Norcal Saac / Team Shelby Dyno Day @ Borelli Motor Sports

Kevin Patten

Someone post a video of the Cobra Jet on the dyno! Freaking unreal power. I would love to see Ben's GoPro vid as the exhaust blew the camera on the ground 10 feet back.

It was the star of the show for sure. Great day.

Thanks to Kevin for setting it up and to Ralph Borelli for hosting.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone post a video of the Cobra Jet on the dyno! Freaking unreal power. I would love to see Ben's GoPro vid as the exhaust blew the camera on the ground 10 feet back.

It was the star of the show for sure. Great day.

Thanks to Kevin for setting it up and to Ralph Borelli for hosting.

That was a great event. I enjoyed meeting everyone, and seeing a bunch of beautiful Stangs.

Working on a dyno video now... Stand by.

Top 'o the cap to KP (Albino500) for setting this up, Borelli Motorsports for hosting us, and a special thanx for the best dressed and most beautiful bbq'er ever, Mrs KP!

Great day had by all, if you weren't having fun, check you pulse.

Oh yea, and like those before, Treynors CJ....the Jet in its name is appropriate as that beast sounded like a jet at take off...uber f'in kewl :worship:

Side note: treynor - you'll have to let us know when you are going to take it to the drag strip next - would love to see it go down the track @ SPEED!

Two weeks - 3/29 @ Sacramento. I have a date with some GT-Rs. It hardly seems fair - modified & tuned GT-R vs pulley+tire Mustang 5.0...

KP,

Thanks for organizing another great TS-PCR event, and thanks to Borelli for hosting our group! Very much appreciated.

It was good to see everyone who turned out for the Dyno Day, and yes, the Cobra Jet was off the charts! :drop: Thanks Ben!

The tasty chicken BBQ was a close second... :)

Two weeks - 3/29 @ Sacramento. I have a date with some GT-Rs. It hardly seems fair - modified & tuned GT-R vs pulley+tire Mustang 5.0...

DANG ! That's the same weekend I'll be @ Laguna Seca racing my Shelby GT SPEC MUSTANG in the SCCA Double Regional. I'll have to catch up with you later at the strip !

Did you get to see the feed ? Comments on how to make it better - it was suppose to have the printouts shown but I don't think that happened ! Hopefully it was enough to warm you up.

Watching from my laptop was pretty awesome. The one suggestion I'd have is to make it iphone friendly (at least I couldn't get the feed to come up on my phone).

Bookwyrm , thanks for the feedback and I checked into it . The comment I received was "Viewers with an iphone or maybe other mobile phones could not view the stream from DynoTube.com but they were able to view the stream from Ustream.com on their phones" So I guess it would have been nice to have been told this bit of info prior to the event so I could have told people. But at least we'll know to mention it the next time we have an event like this or if anyone else is thinking about doing a similar type setup for their area.

Glad you got to see it on your laptop !

Hey guys. I know at this event there was an official video team taking videos with a professional camera. Do we have a video compilation of all the runs or just the personal videos shared so far?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived