TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Brochures

mosconiac

Everyone: My Dad & I bought a SGT recently and I'm on the hunt for some collectible literature pertaining to it.

From my searches, it seems Shelby only released a concept brochure and a single poster. The car wasn't even mentioned in the 2007 mustang brochure (the 500 & GT/CS were). Why did this car get left behind?

I see the poster on eBay so I'm fairly certain I can secure a copy of that.

Can anyone help with the concept brochure? eBay doesn't have any although I've heard they pop up every once in a while.

TIA,

Mark

By way of introduction, I also own a 2003 Cobra (far, far from stock) and my Dad & I collectively own a 1968 GT (Acapulco Blue with a 427 sideoiler), a 1968 California Special (Candy Red & perfectly restored), and a 1990 7-Up Limited Edition (with about 600 miles on the clock). My Dad was searching for a new GT/CS, but wanted one in red to match his '68. Since that wasn't possible, he changed his mind and got the SGT and the rest is history.

Everyone: My Dad & I bought a SGT recently and I'm on the hunt for some collectible literature pertaining to it.

From my searches, it seems Shelby only released a concept brochure and a single poster. The car wasn't even mentioned in the 2007 mustang brochure (the 500 & GT/CS were). Why did this car get left behind?

Can anyone help with the concept brochure? eBay doesn't have any although I've heard they pop up every once in a while.

TIA,

Mark

By way of introduction, I also own a 2003 Cobra (far, far from stock) and my Dad & I collectively own a 1968 GT (Acapulco Blue with a 427 sideoiler), a 1968 California Special (Candy Red & perfectly restored), and a 1990 7-Up Limited Edition (with about 600 miles on the clock). My Dad was searching for a new GT/CS, but wanted one in red to match his '68. Since that wasn't possible, he changed his mind and got the SGT and the rest is history.

Hey Buddy,

I will look around. I might have one left. I'll let you know tomorrow. :banana piano:

TIA,

Mark

I may be getting a few more Shelby GT posters next week, I am only asking shipping cost in return...ask me at the end of next week. I have not seen or heard of any brochures.

I'd like to get my hands on one of those! Just received confirmation that my GT is in build at SAI! Can't wait! :happy feet:

Sorry. I am sending my spare to mosconiac. Looks just like the photos. I should have grabbed up a bunch from the Auto show.

.....The only one I know of was the Concepts brochure handed out at the North American Auto Show in Detroit. There was 4 pages of Shelby GT in it. Robert gave some away the week of the show. I found another on Ebay. They went quick.

Yes, I too gave away some of those along with the some other Mustang brochures I got from the Auto Show. Sell them you could, or..............

Friends make force better! :hysterical2:

Sorry. I am sending my spare to mosconiac. Looks just like the photos. I should have grabbed up a bunch from the Auto show.

Thanks anyway. I'll keep looking. Can't wait for the car, now at SAI for conversion.

Everyone, I just received the brochures from kstrong (Ken) and he sent them air mail from Canada at no charge to me! Although I offered, he wouldn't let me send him $$$ to cover the charges. Now that is a class move from one Shelby lover to another. Thank you, Ken!

Everyone, I just received the brochures from kstrong (Ken) and he sent them air mail from Canada at no charge to me! Although I offered, he wouldn't let me send him $$$ to cover the charges. Now that is a class move from one Shelby lover to another. Thank you, Ken!

Glad I could help. There are alot of good people on this forum. :shift: :beerchug: Have a good one. :happy feet:

Archived