TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Oil Separator NOW IN STOCK!

Jer

Anyone have install pics? How does it mount?

See Marcello (Silver Horse Racing)'s post above. It hangs inline. Jer

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't use the plastic fittings, JLT used the same type of fitting originally and had a lot of failures, broken fittings. JLT is now suppling metal fittings.

Yes, just to clarify, those are METAL. Jer

Hmmm, looks very familiar doesn't it...

Nice job on putting a hex on the bottom vs the knurl. Way to innovate guys, good job :victory:

Tucker, you need to call me when you get a chance... Jer

Kind of thinking you should have called me months ago...

Amazing. It's all I can say.

I did. And I'll remind you of that conversation in our upcoming conversation, which, going forward, will be between us, and not an unprofessional dialogue on Shelby's forums. I'd ask you to withold opinion until then.

Jer

Jer, when will the plug and play connectors be available? Kind of waiting to order until they are ready.

We got more today - I'll look them over and post what's available tomorrow.

Thanks,

Jer

Any issues using it with the race fab covers?

No issues. Just remember the PCV valve comes first.

Thanks,

Jer

I wanted to say thanks to Jer, SPP and Fred (his name was on the box) I just got my oil separator and it looks amazing I will be installing it ASAP. Everything was packaged in excellent for and there were instructions along with it, props to you guys another amazing product for my Shelby from Shelby

Thank YOU for your support! I think you will be very impressed with its performance!

Jer

We got more today - I'll look them over and post what's available tomorrow.

Thanks,

Jer

i would like to order a RH & LH set as soon as a plug and play kit is ready also, dont want to cut up my factory hose or ill order factory hoses and cut them up. Easier to wait for your kits, let us know!

We have 3 different pre-made hose kits, I'm trying to get the time to put mine on this weekend, then I will post pix.

Jer

We have 3 different pre-made hose kits, I'm trying to get the time to put mine on this weekend, then I will post pix.

Jer

Well hurry it up!!! We want to see... :hide:

:D

Dan

Hopefully someone can please tell me what I'm missing here. Got to be something simple.

Finally a day off and all excited, I head out to the garage today to install this.

If I'm reading the directions correctly on the flow, the logo would hang upside down.

The small hole is on the side that says "Shelby", which I read should be going to the valve.

Please excuse the finger prints.

Thanks, Jeff

post-39653-0-34342200-1368392472_thumb.jpg

post-39653-0-03059600-1368392483_thumb.jpg

post-39653-0-34342200-1368392472_thumb.jpg

post-39653-0-03059600-1368392483_thumb.jpg

"IN" goes to the PCV valve and "OUT" goes to the blower.

Thanks, but that's already understood, I'm trying to confirm the directions/design as far as the small vs large hole placement in line.

I really think it would look wrong with the snake upside down, but want this to function properly.

Just drained the one on my 06 GT(40), and am a big believer in their benefit.

Which car do you have? Which side are you installing on? Jer

When properly installed, that logo will be "right-side-up" when viewed from the passenger-side fender. Jer

When properly installed, that logo should be "right-side-up" when viewed from the passenger-side fender. Jer

When properly installed, that logo will be "right-side-up" when viewed from the passenger-side fender. Jer

That would put the small hole on the intake manifold side, opposite of what the instructions say.

As mentioned above, the "Shelby" wording is on the side with the small hole.

Archived